Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ?

Posted: 29-Jun-2002 12:27 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Need some help guys! My girlfriend dumped me last night and I want to get her back BADLY. I want to give her really romatic and sweet lyrics but I cant think of any songs that are really good. Bryan Adams has a few but can you guys think of any. Like about getting back together etc. Please help!! MS...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Unhappy Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ?

Old 29-Jun-2002, 12:27 PM   #1

Need some help guys!

My girlfriend dumped me last night and I want to get her back BADLY. I want to give her really romatic and sweet lyrics but I cant think of any songs that are really good. Bryan Adams has a few but can you guys think of any.

Like about getting back together etc.

Please help!!

MS
Gallery of MonStar1023  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 29-Jun-2002, 12:40 PM   #2
United States
that . *NEVER* compromise yourself for a girl. it's over man. forget her and move on, dont be a groveling piece of like so many other guys. have some self respect.
Gallery of p0ink  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 29-Jun-2002, 12:43 PM   #3

The band is "Greenwheel," the song is "Dim Halo." It says it all perfectly. It's also a very powerfully sad song.
Gallery of Boach  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 12:49 PM   #4

Thanks.

Any other songs.

MS
Gallery of MonStar1023  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 01:29 PM   #5

Any other songs?

MS
Gallery of MonStar1023  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 01:32 PM   #6
United States
yeah, these should help you out.

irresponsible hate anthem - manson
1996 - manson
snakecharmer - rage
elite - deftones
my mind is a - black bomb a
closer - nin
march of the pigs - nin
Gallery of p0ink  

Gotta agree with p0ink bro...

Old 29-Jun-2002, 01:59 PM   #7
Equatorial Guinea
she dumped you, move on....start kissing her ass and gettign all mushy and she owns you!!! She'll manite you for the rest of your life. She dumped you for a reason, you have issues, she has issues, she found someone else...."she needs time"...whatever...ask for your balls back and find someone who appreciates you for who you are.
Gallery of Addicted  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 02:24 PM   #8

unwritten law-seeing red
Gallery of the People's Champ  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 02:50 PM   #9
United States
Best Break up song,

Green Day "2000 Light Years Away" off the Kerplunk CD,

best get back together song is "She will own you" by the band, "Don't be Stupid"
Gallery of greenday  

Old 29-Jun-2002, 03:02 PM   #10

Common - The light
Common - I use to love HER

Maybe... 2pac - Friends
Gallery of Needhelp