Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone in St. Pete/Tampa?

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
my gal is there and needs some food ideas. no smartasses. south of St. Pete actually.

Dial_tone said:
my gal is there and needs some food ideas. no smartasses. south of St. Pete actually.

$#* @$^& #&$( ^*# $#$^% $&@

edited c-ditty

i used to....theres a mcdonalds and burger king there....heard of those? hehe jk

Dial_tone said:

Theres a great Italian Restaurant in South St Pete, Basta's. On Tyrone and Park you have Hopps, Outback, Don Pablos, Crabby Bills, Sam Seltzers. Theres a Durango Steakhouse and Fred Flemings barbecue on 4th street north. The gulf beaches have tons of really great places too, Id prolly recommend the Salt Rock Grille and the Lobster Pot, as well as Brunellos and Fetishe's on St Pete Beach. Oh yeah, the Bonefish Grill is a great place, also on fourth street.

there is a restaurant in the mall in Tampa..Todai , its a japanese buffet....I LOVE IT....and they have sushi...which i dont like but alot of ppl like raw fish

Re: Re: Anyone in St. Pete/Tampa?

anabolicmd said:

Theres a great Italian Restaurant in South St Pete, Basta's. On Tyrone and Park you have Hopps, Outback, Don Pablos, Crabby Bills, Sam Seltzers. Theres a Durango Steakhouse and Fred Flemings barbecue on 4th street north. The gulf beaches have tons of really great places too, Id prolly recommend the Salt Rock Grille and the Lobster Pot, as well as Brunellos and Fetishe's on St Pete Beach. Oh yeah, the Bonefish Grill is a great place, also on fourth street.

I've been to salt rock and fetishes...both ROCK...dial-tone...fetishes is cool...it's a little place with GREAT food...prolly best to go on a romantic date if you guys are both here....salt rock has a cool, happenin atmosphere with great food and good variety of beef, chic, fish, pasta, etc....

4th st. North going to gandy there is a hell of a chinese/japanese joint/melting pot/casual clam oh and if its still open cafe monet

Top Bottom