Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I want out of life is to marry my next door neighbor

or at least get to know her better. I can't believe I lived here for 10 months and didn't realize that there was a single attractive successful woman next door. She's a nurse practitioner that alternates working between the two big hospitals in my town. That's the highest level for a nurse and she can do a lot of things that physicians do. Obviously she's intelligent. I also have a thing for nurses. An average looking woman becomes hot when she's wearing scrubs. I'm almost 37 years old and single. I'm looking for someone with marriage potential. I want a wife and then I want to make a baby!

As her neighbor, what's a good way to approach her for a date? I thought about just inviting her over for a movie first instead of an actual date. I have a real nice TV and sound system for movies!

How many times have you talked to her? I say talk to her a few times and then just ask her out for coffee or invite her over for a movie like you mentioned. Honestly though I think I would have to get to know a guy though before I would just come over for a movie. You could be a serial killer. ;) You can only chat so much standing outside your place. If you talk a few times and she is interested then she will want to go someplace to really get to talk and get to know you better. Just my two cents. I don't know any douchebag moves., LOL.

fall off your ladder while peaking in her bedroom window, break your leg and yell for help. then when she comes to help you put your video camera down, zip up your pants and kiss her.

I want to sort of leave things so that if she shoots me down we aren't awkward after it.

We've had some break-ins in the area (including my place). Maybe she might feel safer with a man around, LOL.

do not ask a girl you dont know to coem watch a movie...
ask for a drink

She's in healthcare, right?

Walk up to her one morning and start unbuttoning your pants. Tell her some sore just popped-up on your dick and you want her to look at it.

Dude don't ask her to come over and watch a movie. That's creepy. Ask her to come over and look at your knife collection.

sprinkle flower pedals all over her porch and lead a trail up to your front door. ding dong ditch and haul ass back to ur pad with a sign on her front door saying I have the serious case of a broken heart and need healing. if thats too cheezy, just say your cawk is strangeling your leg and needs untangling.

Top Bottom