Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What type of handshake do you give your friends when you meet up with em?? *dudes thread*

B

borris

Types:

1. The standard: "Hello Sir" formal buisiness handshake (hands parallel to the ground)

2. The whats hood nigga shake aka "Dap": similiar to the standard handshak except with the hands n elbows on a 45 degree angle and more of a forced smack at the hands rather than just the standard gentle grab n shake

3. The G-Code grip: Similiar to "Dap" except instead of the clap you continue holding grip and lean in to your dog n bump shoulders (sometimes leading to swift drug deal)

4. The uptown swag: Combining both G-code and Dap but you throw in a bow afterwards

i do a high five, really gaylike, a firm handshake, a clap five or whatever sometimes a pound. sometimes if someone goes for the pound and i go for a five i will cup their hands or stick my thumb in their hand like a dick

Re: What type of handshake do you give your friends when you meet up with em?? *du

what kind of descriptions are these?

me,strong handshake and kinda ghetto hug/pat on the back

or sometimes just a knuckle to knuckle bump

i obviously don't do this in other situations, just with my boys

What got to be known as the "metal handshake": forced and firm shake (no pumps) with hands opposite forearms. I don't remember how it started... sometime back in the mid/late '90's. Many of us still do it by default now, often to the confusion of strangers.

:cow:

It all depends because people shake hands differently, so it depends on my mood. I usually assume that a black person will do the soul brother shake, but that's not always the case. I'm not one to try and show someone up nor do I like to be shown up, so whatever is comfortable is cool with me.

i just hold my hands together behind my back and nod when they hold out their hand.

i find it intimidates people.

Top Bottom