Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weak Handshake!!

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Grrr... am I the only one that hates it when you go to shake someone's hand and they throw you a "dead fish". Don't get me wrong I don't view a handshake as some primative feat of strength. However, if you are a "man" then shake hands like one.

Of course if you notice the people that give weak handshakes are the same ones that have hands that are as smooth as a baby's butt. You can tell they have never done any type of physical labor in their life...pretty sad really.

Don't know where this came from. There just one supervisor at work that I avoid like the plague. And it is just because I don't want to shake his damn hand.

someone told me this weekend I have soft hands, which I thought was strange because when I lift I haven't been wearing gloves.

I hear ya. A handshake should have some power behind. Nothing worse than a weak hand shake w/ a sweaty clammy palm.

My hands are kinda smooth after I bite my calluses off....LOL....

Big Buck said:
My hands are kinda smooth after I bite my calluses off....LOL....

I hear ya TinyB...my hands kinda resemble a foot:(

Hannibal said:

I hear ya TinyB...my hands kinda resemble a foot:(

yeap Small Fry, after I work out, those MFs are swollen. I rip them off every once in awhile when I DL.

Big Buck said:

yeap Small Fry, after I work out, those MFs are swollen. I rip them off every once in awhile when I DL.

Sounds familiar...actually I have a line of calluses across my palm from the bar.

I have to agree, some peoples handshake are weak and sometimes sweaty. I feel I could break there hand if I were to apply myself. So I just go along with reasonable force, I know that some employers also judge a applicant for a job by there handshake. So if you have a weak grip, work on showing you have good handshake technique that shows you up to the job.

Just my .02 worth.

ya...so many people have a weak shake that i forget and mine has got a lot limper too....must revert back

girls do that limp shit....if i guy dioes that im like....wtf for a second, its actualy rude of me but im so suprised by it

Top Bottom