Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of us who do more than lift...

68GT350

Just thought if some of you ladies or gentlemen have some spare time and enjoy reading, here is GT350's selection of the month (sort of like Oprah's Book Club, but not as Gay [no offense!]):

A surefire bet this month would be Left Behind Series.

This extremely popular series depicts the end of the world--that's right the apocolypse, in all it's splender as it unfolds, as prophesied in the Catholic Bible. In total of 8 volumes (number 9 coming out at the end of this month) this ongoing saga depicts protagonist, Rayford Steele, airline pilot. Him and his daughter, Chloe are left behind, along with two thirds of the human population who failed to believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah, from a mysterious vanishing called the rapture. The left behind are forced to face catastrophic tribulations and the anti-christ, a man who rises to power and unites the remaining populace under a single government.

If you love gore, adventure, romance, God, and excitement, 30,000,000 million people can't be wrong. Pick your copy up today!

Sorry, I only read Ebooks. Digital is the wave of the future!

I LOVE TO READ BUT I HAVE ONLY ONE PROBLEM. I HAVE NOT TIME TO READ.

KAYNE

"I LOVE TO READ BUT I HAVE ONLY ONE PROBLEM. I HAVE NOT TIME TO READ."

Audio books, our book chip brain plantation! Wenn Sie dies taten, würden Sie der erste goldfishpräsident der manuerscheiße werden!

Top Bottom