Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There’s two police helicopters in my backyard

big_bad_buff

There so close I can see the little piggys in them flying around one little area….they have a major road totally blocked off like ¼ a mile away from my house and wont let anyone through or near the area…..weird because it’s like 4 miles out of town…must be a drug bust or some weird shit...time to go to the gym:D

big_bad_buff said:
There so close I can see the little piggys in them flying around one little area….they have a major road totally blocked off like ¼ a mile away from my house and wont let anyone through or near the area…..weird because it’s like 4 miles out of town…must be a drug bust or some weird shit...time to go to the gym:D

And I thought they'd finally catch you. :(

Re: There?s two police helicopters in my backyard

big_bad_buff said:
There so close I can see the little piggys in them flying around one little area?.they have a major road totally blocked off like ¼ a mile away from my house and wont let anyone through or near the area?..weird because it?s like 4 miles out of town?must be a drug bust or some weird shit...time to go to the gym:D
Do it by speeding off and top speed away from the scene and scream out "You'll never take me alive mother fuckers!"

Then tomorrow post up for shits and giggles.

i guess there was a high speed chase and the dude rammed the cop car and then the cop shot and killed the guy. doesnt explain the helicopters out for an hour, and still have cops swarming around here.....i just got back from the gym and there were fire trucks flying by with there lights on, along with 11 sheriff cars

tell them to fuck off. Then try and sue them for disrupting the peace and the neighborhood.

Top Bottom