Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nothing grosses me out more than fever sores

NJjuice22

occasionally i'll see someone at work with one of those nasty , dry crusty things on their lips...ewww to the 10th power..nothing skeeves me out more than that...I just saw a pic of katie holmes on the POW forum covered in those...i will never look at her the same again. :worried:

QUESTION!...can u get that from kissing someone even if they dont have one of the sores on their mouth???

i pray to the gods i dont get herpies one day.

Yes they are transmittable without sores being present.

But they are nowhere near as gross as fat ankles, like those really big ladies whose ankles roll over the tops of their shoes.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Y_lifter said:
cankles are beat out in grossness by Women with mustaches..

I don't just mean cankles I mean the fat spooging out almost breaking the shoe. Besides they can just shave off the stache.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
I don't just mean cankles I mean the fat spooging out almost breaking the shoe.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Someone once likened that to a buntd cake... lol..

NJjuice22 said:
occasionally i'll see someone at work with one of those nasty , dry crusty things on their lips...ewww to the 10th power..nothing skeeves me out more than that...I just saw a pic of katie holmes on the POW forum covered in those...i will never look at her the same again. :worried:

QUESTION!...can u get that from kissing someone even if they dont have one of the sores on their mouth???

i pray to the gods i dont get herpies one day.

Don't worry bro, you won't get herpies....You have to have some type of physical contact with a woman to get it. So, you have nothing to worry about.

I think somepeople are more prone to getting cold cores than others. I have never had one but ive seen people who have had them more than once, like when they get a cold, it automatically pops up. Its some kind of viral thing. Not necessarily the STD youre thinking of.

Top Bottom