Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men, this is what you get when you marry an American whore

F

Frackal

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=2459861#post2459861

"no slut here ... just a stay-at-home mommy who's daddy is always away working too many long hours! It gets lonely ... and after ump-teen years with the same dude ... what's wrong with a little "fun and excitement"!! I guess it's different if a guy says he wants to get fucked, but hey, if a girl says she just wants to get fucked ... she's automatically labeled a slut, huh? Like that earlier post said, "I don't want relationship, I just want bang, bang!" I know where he's been, and he know's where I've been .... OH! No! now I'm going to be labelled something else because I'm "Planning on Cheating on my Husband" ... Oh well, what he don't know, won't hurt!

Say la vie! "

Frackel, I think what you wrote on that thread is straight up uncalled for!!! Dude, who the fuck are you to judge her? Sorry man, but I don't agree with you in the least!

If she wants to cheat on her husband for just sex, more power to her. IT AIN'T CHEATIN UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT!

I agree with some of your views, but the post was ridicuous!

TxLonghorn said:

That's about the crappiest sentiment I've ever heard. I hope this is just something you spouted off on the internet and that you don't actually believe it and live it. If so, that's sad. If you want to bang bang all day with multiple people, more power to you, but not when you have a commitment. That constitutes lying and deception, and just for your own selfish reasons.

Although Tx is a pathetic pile of homosexual feces, I gotta agree 100% here.

PatsFan34 said:

If she wants to cheat on her husband for just sex, more power to her. IT AIN'T CHEATIN UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT!

That's about the crappiest sentiment I've ever heard. I hope this is just something you spouted off on the internet and that you don't actually believe it and live it. If so, that's sad. If you want to bang bang all day with multiple people, more power to you, but not when you have a commitment. That constitutes lying and deception, and just for your own selfish reasons.

TxLonghorn said:

She's a house wife who sits home day after day with nothing to do but play with herself, eventually something has to break!

TX, this is not something that I just spouted off on the internet either, in real life, "IT AIN'T CHEATING UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT"!

I'm not saying I "bang bang" all day with multiple people. I'm not married nor do I have a girlfriend! But I'll take whatever ass comes my way, at anytime, anywhere. See, I was in 2 long shitty relationships that took many years away from me, I don't expect many to agree with me, but the ones that do know exactly where I'm coming from Bro!

BigBazooka said:
She works at the local Whores R' Us.

She's probably friends with my ex-wife.

Top Bottom