Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Linkin Park were at my gym

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Yeah my FAVORITE band in the whole universe :rolleyes: was at my gym the other day. Thankfully I wasn't there when they were, but my 2 friends that work there were. My one friend said the one kid was a total dork. He was having a conversation about how he wished he had black man's hair instead of white (hes half black) and then the Linkin' guy comes opver and he's like "Errrrr....when I was in college........I had an afro!" I dunno he said they were pretty short, skinny and dorky. Reminded him of the highschoolers that come in and have no clue. Figured I'd let ya all know about this amazing event. :rolleyes:

Why were they at the gym?
Don't tell me they work out....they sure don't look like they do

Those guys suck....You shoulda done the world a favor and drove down there with a loaded desert eagle and taken them out.

MommaKin said:
Why were they at the gym?
Don't tell me they work out....they sure don't look like they do

apparently they make an attmept. I hear they are like 5 foot nothing and skinny. My friend thought they were stupid highskool dorks in on a daypass.

Not that that's bad or anything. But I can't stand them. I guess they might be cool people maybe if you got to know them, but I hate their whole image. "hardcore" boy band. Yay. If I had a band and my main fanbase consisted of 12 year old suicidal depressed kiddies who hate their parents cause they made them do dishes back in 1998, I'd shoot myself.

"Fuck you mom i hate you i wish you were dead! one day linkin park is gonna come here and theyre gonna sing at you and take me away and you'll see! <slams door to her room>"

Last edited:
Burning_Inside said:

apparently they make an attmept. I hear they are like 5 foot nothing and skinny. My friend thought they were stupid highskool dorks in on a daypass.

Not that that's bad or anything. But I can't stand them. I guess they might be cool people maybe if you got to know them, but I hate their whole image. "hardcore" boy band. Yay. If I had a band and my main fanbase consisted of 12 year old suicidal depressed kiddies who hate their parents cause they made them do dishes back in 1998, I'd shoot myself.

"Fuck you mom i hate you i wish you were dead! one day linkin park is gonna come here and theyre gonna sing at you and take me away and you'll see! <slams door to her room>"

i resent that comment. some of us are in our early 20's.

Top Bottom