Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fakking sunburn

I just lube it up with as much aloe and lotion and shea butter as I can. Other than that I guess pray. Drink tons of water and just hope that you wont peel. Sometimes I dont peel , sometimes I do.

if you start to peel with uneven color you have no choice but to exfoliate.

sucks! Im sorry.

cindylou said:
I just lube it up with as much aloe and lotion and shea butter as I can. Other than that I guess pray. Drink tons of water and just hope that you wont peel. Sometimes I dont peel , sometimes I do.

if you start to peel with uneven color you have no choice but to exfoliate.

sucks! Im sorry.

I don't think I've ever peeled so bad it left uneven color, thank goodness. Good advice, though...I'll have to pick up some shea butter on my way home.

nefertiti said:

28wm1lg.jpg

nefertiti said:
I don't think I've ever peeled so bad it left uneven color, thank goodness. Good advice, though...I'll have to pick up some shea butter on my way home.

Really? I have! lol right on my forehead (sp? I've never had to spell that before) if you have/had a tan and you start to peel it looks like you have a flesh eating virus. haha

really nothing you can do for pealing - once the skin is dead it is dead. Just get it over with is what I do.

Top Bottom