Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Forum Rankings! EF Forum Awards!!

KillahBee

1) Anabolic Forum: 114,238
2) C&C: 94,863
3) Training: 18,494
4) Diet: 13,973
5) Supps: 7,515
6) Women's: 6,620
7) Pics of Women: 4,594
8) BTS: 3,973
9) PLing: 3,133

First place goes to the Anabolic Board!! Great job guys - keep it up!

In second place, C&C is making a strong drive for first, anchored by the consistent post-whoring by our infamous Annoying Female Alters Crew! Keep it up AnabolicMD!

There is a noticeable gap between 2nd and 3rd place, which just reinforces what we all know to be true about EF - we are all a bunch of roid-shooting computer nerds with no friends!!!

The "Holy Shit! I Didn't Even Know We Had This Forum" award goes to the Women's Forum. Based on the quality move of EF management to promote everyone's favorite booty (Daisy Girl) to mod, this forum has taken EF by storm. Recent additions of SuperQT and GymGurl / Sokluless has helped to bolster an already All-Star packed group of gals! Great job ladies! show us your boobs!

This year's "One Man Show" award goes to Perkele, for his outstanding contribution to the Pics of Women forum. I think we can all agree that without this little bugger's quality efforts in delivering only the best high quality pics of the ladies we love, the Pics of Women forum would not even be in the top 9! Keep up the good work Perk, we hope you never get a real job!!

;)

I forgot to add the "Hand of God" award to everyone's favorite authority figure - Digger!! Digger has not shown any signs of slowing down in his pursuit of making EF an fun, welcoming, only semi-hostile venue for people to come together and share information. Thinking about posting up a neat pic you found involving a breast and a bee hive? Think again, Mister - with Digger around, we never have to worry about scarring our memories with that awful pic again!

Just look at the quick, decisive way in which Digger moves about the threads of EF. No need to make it a drama scene, DIgger handles his unenviable duties with the class of a four-star general:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324765

Top Bottom