Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't wave bye at me like

fistfullofsteel

I'm going on a freakin voyage like Christopher Columbus 500+ years ago. I'm not retarded. A simple bye or see you later is enough.

(yeah, I know, stupid stuff bothers me easily)

What's worse is when I have to scream when somebody is 3 feet away from me so fucktards can hear what I am saying. :mad:

ok, pathetic rant over, carry on

fistfullofsteel said:
I'm going on a freakin voyage like Christopher Columbus 500+ years ago. I'm not retarded. A simple bye or see you later is enough.

(yeah, I know, stupid stuff bothers me easily)

What's worse is when I have to scream when somebody is 3 feet away from me so fucktards can hear what I am saying. :mad:

ok, pathetic rant over, carry on

^^^Where the fuck did all this come from? :confused:

DIV

:chomp:

did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

fistfullofsteel said:
is that the right or left side?

Which is the wrong side to you - right or left?
Or maybe you woke up in the wrong bed, or maybe the right bed with the wrong person!!!!!! oppps :cyclops:

Yasmina said:
Which is the wrong side to you - right or left?
Or maybe you woke up in the wrong bed, or maybe the right bed with the wrong person!!!!!! oppps :cyclops:

I don't have a wrong side. As long as I get out of bed in ok shape and I'm still alive then it's all good.

That's a negative on the last two questions.

fistfullofsteel said:
I don't have a wrong side. As long as I get out of bed in ok shape and I'm still alive then it's all good.

That's a negative on the last two questions.

Cool, that is what is important.
But what were you trying to say at the beginning of your post?

people are stupid for saying bye and waving bye with their arms at me like they are sending me off on voyage somewhere. just a bye or see ya later is enough. we need to exclude the excessive arm waving.

fistfullofsteel said:
people are stupid for saying bye and waving bye with their arms at me like they are sending me off on voyage somewhere. just a bye or see ya later is enough. we need to exclude the excessive arm waving.

ooohh ok got ya, people are so dumb sometimes...

i am going to the gym bye :wavey: :lmao:

Top Bottom