Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

complimentary muscle groups?

Paulo said:
Why do people keep saying that you are a fed?

who like tboy? because he's mentally ill. he needs help because he sees dead people, and other things of the like.

anyways, is that muscle comp list correct?

What do you mean by complimaentary? "opposing" They are`nt opposing. It looks like a "Push/Pull" split with legs to me.

freeweight day: mon- chest/tri's (pushups too, for muscle endurance)

tue- abs

wed- cardio

physical training day: thu- chest via pushups, abs, cardio

fri- off

freeweight day: sat- shoulders/bi's

sun- abs

does that sound good? <sigh> i keep having to move my workout schedule around too soon... i hate doing this. but oh well. anyways, what do you think of it.

Deus Ex Machina said:
freeweight day: mon- chest/tri's (pushups too, for muscle endurance)

tue- abs

wed- cardio

fri- off

freeweight day: sat- shoulders/bi's

sun- abs

does that sound good? <sigh> i keep having to move my workout schedule around too soon... i hate doing this. but oh well. anyways, what do you think of it.

I personally would`nt choose that, but you don`t seem to have gym access, correct? If you do I would do a whole body workout, sortof like n HST routine. Mon -thursday is too many days rest for just a couple of bodyparts. You can do the whole body and still do it again on Thursday. or maybe split it up into 2 workouts.

Smurfy said:
i see alot of abs/chest, but no legs and back?

sorry i f**ked up. i need to revamp everything again.,.. also, for legs, i do tons of hiking already with heavy backpacks...

gonelifting, i have access to a gym.

freeweight GYM day: mon- chest/tri's, forearms (pushups too, for muscle endurance)

tue- abs

wed- cardio

fri- off

freeweight GYM day: sat- back/shoulders/bi's

sun- abs

does that sound good? i changed it and added back... can you change it around maybe too see what is good? i like working out my core muscles the most... basically i want to maintain my strength and endurance -- i couldn't care less about being all ripped, or 'big', etc... basically i want a workout right now like i am preparing for an eco-challenge or something :) http://www.ecochallenge.com/main.html

I can`t really help with that but I can throw something out there for you to consider. You can lift weights Tues, Thursday, Saturday.

Tues- Chest/Back

Thurs- Legs/lower back/traps/ or accessories.

Sat- Shoulders/ Arms

Tuesday for chest and back I would do one or two variations of Pullups for your back, maybe even superset them with dumbell bench press and or dips. Keep going back and forth between the supersets of the two. Get a feel of how much volume you need. Add one arm DB rows... see what you need.

On Thursday if you feel you don`t need legs, you can do any of the other exercises. Lower back lifts, hypers, reverse hypers, Stiff legged deadlifts, deadlifts, abs,

Sat- Dumbell presses maybe laterals and a few sets of Bi`s and tris. Again, see how much volume you need and go from there. I would stick with DB`s for most exercises.

Throw in cardio/abs on any days you want/can where you do less volume or days off, just like you had outlined.

Every once in a while I would`nt mind doing a really intense 20 rep squat day or deadlift. Just keep in mind you should be used to them, don`t just pick up a bar after a few months from not squatting and do 20 ALL OUT reps. lol

If this helps, great. just some thoughts.

Top Bottom