Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
When do you open your presents?

Growing up it was always Christmas Morning... man I used to love that... I couldn't wait to fall asleep Christmas eve because in the morning was the best day of the year..

now my parents exchange gifts christmas eve.

How about those of you with kids... do you tell them that Santa brought all this stuff.. or do you just say this is from you.. this is from grandma... etc?

My family opens presents on Christmas morning.
We used to have a family tradition though where everyone on my mom's side of the family would bring the presents to each other over to my grandma's house and put them under the tree there (they always have a huge real tree) and then we'd all open them up on Christmas eve at midnight, but we don't do that anymore... one year we didn't do it for some reason and we just stopped doing it. It's too bad, actually. We still do the whole thing where we bring the presents over to my grandmas and everyone opens them there, but we open 'em on Christmas day now instead of Christmas eve.

we do presents with my dads family on xmas eve. we do presents from immediate family and santa xmas morning, and we do presents with my moms family xmas day. im ready for some presents JK i never got all that excited about the presents part, just the fun of being with family and eating good stuff and playing frank sinatra music

I thought this was thread about slipping Mrs Clause the Yule Log....

I go to my grandmothers and we exchange gifts and then we go to my moms on Christmas Eve, then on Christmas morning the kids open theirs:)

Top Bottom