Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aap did you get that piece of shit

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Razor in yet? LOL

I just went and turned in #4 and got another one. Same ol shit with #4... so now they claim they have the issues fixed. I got the new Navy blue one that is exclusive to Centennial.

Well I am not one to do the fancy ringtones and have different wallpapers & themes, so it has been good so far.

All I wanted is an easy way to text message and this one does it.
I can also set the default texting style (iTap) and it remembers it, which the older ones didn't.

I wish they wouldn't make the case out of damn buttered-up teflon. The dang phone slides out of my hands easily. I had to super glue it to my palm.

All in all I am satisfied.....although it wouldn't take much considering how retarded my old phone was.

alien amp pharm said:
Well I am not one to do the fancy ringtones and have different wallpapers & themes, so it has been good so far.

All I wanted is an easy way to text message and this one does it.
I can also set the default texting style (iTap) and it remembers it, which the older ones didn't.

I wish they wouldn't make the case out of damn buttered-up teflon. The dang phone slides out of my hands easily. I had to super glue it to my palm.

All in all I am satisfied.....although it wouldn't take much considering how retarded my old phone was.

how do you set the itap? this is one of the new ones too.. i don't have the patience to sit here and try to figure it out.

Frisky said:
how do you set the itap? this is one of the new ones too.. i don't have the patience to sit here and try to figure it out.

go to Messaging > Settings > Entry Mode > then select whichever default you want.

moved to girl talk forum

Top Bottom