Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when can I take superdrol again?

das79

I am currently taking liquinolva for a minor case of gyno. I already took 1 bottle of nolva, and it didnt do much. Im taking a 2nd bottle now in hopes it will clear it up. Ive been told however that it might not clear up if it stops being sore, and the lump is still there. If it doesnt clear up, should I not take superdrol or phera plex again? I obviously dont want to get a bad case of gyno, what should I do?

Correct. I would not take them if they are causing irritation and you do not want that again. It could be that you did not have the poper cycle addons to stop that from happening in the first place if you are gyno prone.

Ive never been gyno prone before, I actually took real juice when I was younger, with no pct, and didnt have any problems. Most recently, I was on a cycle of superdrol/phera plex and when I came off, I didnt take anything cause I was broke. So I know the reason I got gyno, its because I didnt do anything to prevent it. So I dont know it I will be able to go on another cycle as long as I take the proper precautions. What do you think?

das79 said:
Ive never been gyno prone before, I actually took real juice when I was younger, with no pct, and didnt have any problems. Most recently, I was on a cycle of superdrol/phera plex and when I came off, I didnt take anything cause I was broke. So I know the reason I got gyno, its because I didnt do anything to prevent it. So I dont know it I will be able to go on another cycle as long as I take the proper precautions. What do you think?
Well taking nothing during/when you came off is probably the issue.

I would wait 8 weeks more and run it correctly if you choose. Dome some reading on this forum and you will be good to go.

I would suggest you try Letrozole instead of nolvadex. It is stronger and in many cases kills gyno off completely.

C.J. said:
I would suggest you try Letrozole instead of nolvadex. It is stronger and in many cases kills gyno off completely.

I just got my second bottle of nolvadex today, and I just placed my order for letrozole. I think I will go ahead and take the nolva and letrozole until they are gone, then see where I am at. Is there any certain way I should be taking these products. I have been putting the nolva in orange juice. Does it matter when I take these as well. Thank you guys for all the advice.

Yes, Nolva is a pill and convert to liquid.

What dosage of nolva did you run when you went through the first bottle?

Take the letrozole at 2.5mgs a day untill the gyno is gone and then run it a little longer--this may be more than one bottle. Letrozole and nolva are similar so you could actually run the letro and then the nolva (Just dont take them together). Letro wont bring test levels back like nolva-so, thats why you can run the nolva after the letro. You will lose some of what you gained. Known sides that can occur with letro use are low libido, sluggish feeling, flu like symptoms. But most definitely heavy suppression of estrogen with letro.

Top Bottom