Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best HGH product

Why did you make 2 threads with the same topic?

Because no one is replying as much in the supplements forum. I got more feedback in the Anabolic forum. My apologies. Plus I'm still really new to forums.

Because no one is replying as much in the supplements forum. I got more feedback in the Anabolic forum. My apologies. Plus I'm still really new to forums.

I understand bro. Just make sure no source chatting and pricing. Just looking out for ya man.

So you stopped thinking of gear and now you wanna run some GH? What is your thought process man? Has someone told you that GH is a good idea for you? You def dont need gear. But MAYBE for your injury, low dosing GH might be beneficial for healing. But I really dont know since I havent done much research into HGH. You should def do more research before you decide on anything.

It just seems to me that you have the mind-set that you NEED something other than food and hard work for repair and growth. You should eat in a heavy caloric surplus for a while before you jump on anything. GH can have some pretty f-in nasty sides man. Just dont jump into anything before you know what your risking. Plus, HGH is NOT for the person lookin for something "cheap."

have you talked to your doctor about things "legally" available to you that may aid in post-surgery healing? He may be able to write you a scrip for something. Who knows.

Appreciate it wootoo. And actually, that's a good idea Mr.O. Idk. I'm desperate for a recovery. I'm doing a 3000kcal/day goal. Is that good or should I up that? I'm also on Syntha-6, Universal Real Gains, and Universal Glutamine. Any other ideas?

Why can't u use AAS? Health?

You posted in his first thread bro. He's the one thats 5'10'' at 145lbs with a torn ACL. Thats why myself and others said he shouldnt use AAS. But hey what do I know.....

and Shuggy, yes I think 3000 calories at your weight is a good goal for now.

19 calories per pound of bodyweight is a good goal to look for when trying to add mass.

19x145=2755. So yes, 3000 would be great. Most likely you'll be adding some BF, but dude, im sure a lil bf on your frame wont hurt.

Just remember to up the calories as you gain weight.

Top Bottom