What is the best HGH product

Posted: 06-May-2012 01:03 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What is the best HGH product within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: That WON'T break my wallet? Any advice would be great! Thanks....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 06-May-2012, 01:03 PM   #1

That WON'T break my wallet? Any advice would be great! Thanks.
Gallery of shiggyduh  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 06-May-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
Canada
Nothing unless you have a very full wallet
Gallery of CoBra666  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 06-May-2012, 04:51 PM   #3

Well . Recommend?
Gallery of shiggyduh  

Old 06-May-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Russian Federation
Why did you make 2 threads with the same topic?
Gallery of wootoom  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 06-May-2012, 05:14 PM   #5

Because no one is replying as much in the supplements forum. I got more feedback in the Anabolic forum. My apologies. Plus I'm still really new to forums.
Gallery of shiggyduh  

Old 06-May-2012, 05:44 PM   #6
Russian Federation
Quote posted by shiggyduh View Post
Because no one is replying as much in the supplements forum. I got more feedback in the Anabolic forum. My apologies. Plus I'm still really new to forums.
I understand bro. Just make sure no source chatting and pricing. Just looking out for ya man.
Gallery of wootoom  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Re: What is the best HGH product

Old 06-May-2012, 06:43 PM   #7

So you stopped thinking of gear and now you wanna run some gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ? What is your thought process man? Has someone told you that gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - is a good idea for you? You def dont need gear. But MAYBE for your injury, low dosing gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - might be beneficial for healing. But I really dont know since I havent done much research into human growth hormone - somatropin - . You should def do more research before you decide on anything.

It just seems to me that you have the mind-set that you NEED something other than food and hard work for repair and growth. You should eat in a heavy caloric surplus for a while before you jump on anything. gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - can have some pretty f-in nasty sides man. Just dont jump into anything before you know what your risking. Plus, human growth hormone - somatropin - is NOT for the person lookin for something "cheap."

have you talked to your doctor about things "legally" available to you that may aid in post-surgery healing? He may be able to write you a scrip for something. Who knows.
Gallery of wcjcMr.O  

Old 06-May-2012, 07:05 PM   #8

Appreciate it wootoo. And actually, that's a good idea Mr.O. Idk. I'm desperate for a recovery. I'm doing a 3000kcal/day goal. Is that good or should I up that? I'm also on Syntha-6, Universal Real Gains, and Universal Glutamine. Any other ideas?
Gallery of shiggyduh  

Old 06-May-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
Russian Federation
Why can't u use anabolic steroids? Health?
Gallery of wootoom  

Re: What is the best HGH product

Old 06-May-2012, 07:11 PM   #10

Quote posted by wootoom View Post
Why can't u use anabolic steroids? Health?
You posted in his first thread bro. He's the one thats 5'10'' at 145lbs with a torn ACL. Thats why myself and others said he shouldnt use anabolic steroids. But hey what do I know.....

and Shuggy, yes I think 3000 calories at your weight is a good goal for now.

19 calories per pound of bodyweight is a good goal to look for when trying to add mass.

19x145=2755. So yes, 3000 would be great. Most likely you'll be adding some BF, but dude, im sure a lil bf on your frame wont hurt.

Just remember to up the calories as you gain weight.
Gallery of wcjcMr.O