Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Universal Animal Test

Spartan95

Hey guys,

Just curios if anyone has tried the Animal test product pack.. I have tried animal cut before and it was decent as a product.. However I worried about the effectiveness of test boosters in general and never tried one before... Is this product worth the money or should I try another test booster? It is important to note that I read tons of good revies concerning this product which basically intrigued me to ask this question...

Thanks

Reality is man Test Boosters 9/10 times just don't work..or if they do not to a considerable amount as you'd want it to. It sucks, any legal product that actually will build muscle rapidly will probably get shut off by the FDA.

Reality is man Test Boosters 9/10 times just don't work..or if they do not to a considerable amount as you'd want it to. It sucks, any legal product that actually will build muscle rapidly will probably get shut off by the FDA.

I agree, most test boosters are probably a lie and completely bogus... However, due to stress and a very demanding lifestyle I have the feeling my testosterone levels are probably slightly lower than normal.. I'm feeling low on energy sometimes and sometimes even my sex drive is lower than normal.. I've heard that with people that have low test issues a test booster may help? Keep in mind that im only 20yo but due to my stressfull lifestyle i think my testosterone levels may be strained abit.

I agree, most test boosters are probably a lie and completely bogus... However, due to stress and a very demanding lifestyle I have the feeling my testosterone levels are probably slightly lower than normal.. I'm feeling low on energy sometimes and sometimes even my sex drive is lower than normal.. I've heard that with people that have low test issues a test booster may help? Keep in mind that im only 20yo but due to my stressfull lifestyle i think my testosterone levels may be strained abit.

To be honest I dint think a test booster is what you'll need. If I were you, go to your doctor and some blood work done. They'll be able to see if your T level are on the low side. Are you suffering from low T sides ? (Low libido, lack of energy and focus etc.) if it's considerably low they'll most likely offer testosterone replacement therapy, which in my opinion if you're suffering from low testosterone is a must. You're a relatively young guy and your level should still be some what optimal and its seriously unhealthy if you let it go on. Could be a lack of sleep and work that's making you feel the way you are but better to be safe and go to your doc and get some bloods done and they'll let you know what you need, but a testostrone booster won't help you man.

To be honest I dint think a test booster is what you'll need. If I were you, go to your doctor and some blood work done. They'll be able to see if your T level are on the low side. Are you suffering from low T sides ? (Low libido, lack of energy and focus etc.) if it's considerably low they'll most likely offer testosterone replacement therapy, which in my opinion if you're suffering from low testosterone is a must. You're a relatively young guy and your level should still be some what optimal and its seriously unhealthy if you let it go on. Could be a lack of sleep and work that's making you feel the way you are but better to be safe and go to your doc and get some bloods done and they'll let you know what you need, but a testostrone booster won't help you man.

I've checked with the doctor recently and he measured my cortisol and mentioned to me that my cortisol levels fluctuate at high values more times in the day than the average 20yo... so I wsaa thinking the stress that is increasing my cortisol levels is in turn suppressing my t-levels..

You are correct. MOST are a complete hoax and do nothing.

i feel test boosters are better for a slight sex drive increase more then muscle gains.Ive never seen anything muscle gain wise from them to be honest .

Top Bottom