Tribulus on empty stomach?

Posted: 01-Jan-2010 01:36 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tribulus on empty stomach? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Does Tribulus really need to be taken on an empty stomach? That's what it says on the bottle, and I've heard people say it maximizes absorption. But I haven't been able to find anything concrete to support this. If anything all I've found is recommendations on taking it WITH food to prevent stomach discomfort. HCGenerate has Trib and it says ta...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 01-Jan-2010, 01:36 PM   #1

Does Tribulus really need to be taken on an empty stomach? That's what it says on the bottle, and I've heard people say it maximizes absorption. But I haven't been able to find anything concrete to support this. If anything all I've found is recommendations on taking it WITH food to prevent stomach discomfort. HCGenerate has Trib and it says take with food, and my Tribulus-Pro (750mg Trib + 750mg Avena Sativa) says take on empty stomach. Does it really matter?
Gallery of themanc84  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Tribulus on empty stomach?

Old 01-Jan-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
United States
I would try using it on an empty stomach first like it says on the bottle. If you get stomach discomfort like I have in the past, take it with food. All I can say.

Last edited by philroe; 01-Jan-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Gallery of philroe  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Tribulus on empty stomach?

Old 04-Jan-2010, 07:12 PM   #3

interesting...both avena and tribulus need enzymes to cleave the
sugars off the steroidal-alkaloid molecules(avenocosides, and furostanol saponins
respectively). does anyone remember vyo-tech's viraloid? they claimed to have already pre-cleaved the sugars...any thoughts?
Gallery of abomb1