Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trib dosage

bigazn

What is the average dosing for tribulis (45% saponin) for a 200 lbs male with 17%BF. Does over all weight of an individual even matter with dosing? If you take too much will it be counter-productive or will it just be a waste of product? How should you split the dosage and when you you take each dose... some people say with meals 3x per day, some say pre and post workout, whats the deal? Should a person rotate on 3 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off like Biotest Tribex and should a you take a break after a certain period of time?

Sorry for all the questions but I what to maximize my results. I appreciate any input.

bigazn said:
What is the average dosing for tribulis (45% saponin) for a 200 lbs male with 17%BF. Does over all weight of an individual even matter with dosing? If you take too much will it be counter-productive or will it just be a waste of product? How should you split the dosage and when you you take each dose... some people say with meals 3x per day, some say pre and post workout, whats the deal? Should a person rotate on 3 days on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off like Biotest Tribex and should a you take a break after a certain period of time?

Sorry for all the questions but I what to maximize my results. I appreciate any input.

I took it at 3000mg a day and it did almost nothing.

sgtslaughter said:
^^ Agreed.

Eating quality food and ditching Trib. did wonders for me. Good food is very anabolic :chomp:

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the stuff, figured I'd give it a shot at $10 for a bottle.

Top Bottom