Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Cyclone Xtreme protocol

lp105

I'm interested in the Xtreme Cycle, in your chart you say "assumes that training days are Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun" how would the cycle chart run if I train M-F Sat/Sun off? Also what do you do if you have to take a training day off, how does that affect the chart? If I missed one day during M-F and worked out on Sat would that change the chart? If I take a second shower during the day it is usually when I get home from work, is it ok doing the 2nd dosage of Transaderm early eve 5-6pm? Can the Transaderm be applied without the 2nd shower before bed?

The main thing is to give your body enough time to recover, the Phytoserms helps your body recover faster in between workouts. The specific days you work out doesn't matter, it does not have to be mon, wed, fri, and sun. It can be from M-F. Just remember to apply transaderm on days that you do workout. Remember you should take the 2 day rest period, as for phytoserms you can take that continually. It also does not matter when you shower just remember you should apply transaderm to dry clean area. I put it on my shoulders and back.

I'm interested in the Xtreme Cycle, in your chart you say "assumes that training days are Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun" how would the cycle chart run if I train M-F Sat/Sun off? Also what do you do if you have to take a training day off, how does that affect the chart? If I missed one day during M-F and worked out on Sat would that change the chart? If I take a second shower during the day it is usually when I get home from work, is it ok doing the 2nd dosage of Transaderm early eve 5-6pm? Can the Transaderm be applied without the 2nd shower before bed?

I am finishing up my 6th week and am still in shock at how defined my physique has gotten. I've been using phytoserms from before going on the testosterone cyclone cycle mainly to keep my strength and mass - I'm a hard gainer. Transaderm, the gel, really helped me pump much harder at the gym. I'm training Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri - I take Weds, Sat and Sun off. I think 5 days training might be overtraining - it would for me given I work so hard to keep mass on. Early evening is fine for the second dose of Transaderm - after a shower is best, but it will work even without. I put it on my nuts (really) which helps absorption and might be a good idea for you too if you sleep close to your wife or GF - you don't want to get any on them. And don't let them rub your nuts after you put it on, lol :)

Applying Transaderm to the nuts is a good way to get increased conversion to DHT if that's what you are after. Transaderm is great stuff, and very versatile giving different results on where its applied.

RickRock13 thanks for helping me design my cycle bro. I couldn't deal with the RS Trans on my balls thing, so I’ve been using transaderm on my shoulders for about 3 months, I seen great results in my performance, strength and appearance.

After reading the article about the cyclone cycle I was interested in spiking my t levels to go through the roof. I want the highest t levels (1000mg/dl or more). As you advised, I’ve substituted phytoserms with Test Stack 17 because of all the hype on the elite forums. I’m on week 3 and I could feel my t levels increasing. How? I wake up feeling like a man, focused, clear mind; I feel my creative juices flowing.

My girl broke up with me at the beginning of summer I recently saw her at a bar and she was all over the cawk. To bad I put her on my never hit again list.

RickRock13 thanks for helping me design my cycle bro. I couldn't deal with the RS Trans on my balls thing, so I’ve been using transaderm on my shoulders for about 3 months, I seen great results in my performance, strength and appearance.

After reading the article about the cyclone cycle I was interested in spiking my t levels to go through the roof. I want the highest t levels (1000mg/dl or more). As you advised, I’ve substituted phytoserms with Test Stack 17 because of all the hype on the elite forums. I’m on week 3 and I could feel my t levels increasing. How? I wake up feeling like a man, focused, clear mind; I feel my creative juices flowing.

My girl broke up with me at the beginning of summer I recently saw her at a bar and she was all over the cawk. To bad I put her on my never hit again list.

Awesome to hear how well everything is going. As you found out, Test Stack 17 is no joke, and is as good as it gets for natural libido and testosterone support. Test Stack is well worth every penny put into it, and those that have tried it know exactly what I'm talking about.

For anyone looking for a description of what is in Test Stack 17, and what it can do, check out this is thread which also has some exclusive discounts I have for you guys :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom