Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Supplements Currently Being Sold Over The Counter

he actually is a good bro. He says whats on his mind and doesnt kiss any ass. He isnt a sheep and isnt scared to voice his opinion on issues where others wouldnt dare. He is a realist and knows that steroids have side effects and he obviously isnt one of those people who think "it will never happen to me". All very solid qualities.Plus he was only joking. He takes needto's products.

Well actually, he edited-in the part about "joking" after I made my post. And, right before he wrote this, he had just got done mouthing off, calling me and others on this forum "stupid" in another thread. All the while of course, telling everyone how smart he is. He misunderstands things, takes words out of context, etc. Then, he uses personal attacks and goes on an endless rant trying to make others look bad so he can feel better. Sorry I don't share your feelings, but I pay to be on here and I don't need his bullshit. There are better ways for him to voice his opinion.

Sorry for getting off-topic. I'm done.

and i cant even think of a come back. you have a point there. but i do frequent a good juice educated doc who keeps a close watch on me. i wont lie i do get a little scared and will feal a lot better once i max out and cut back some on the gear.

Well actually, he edited-in the part about "joking" after I made my post. And, right before he wrote this, he had just got done mouthing off, calling me and others on this forum "stupid" in another thread. All the while of course, telling everyone how smart he is. He misunderstands things, takes words out of context, etc. Then, he uses personal attacks and goes on an endless rant trying to make others look bad so he can feel better. Sorry I don't share your feelings, but I pay to be on here and I don't need his bullshit. There are better ways for him to voice his opinion.

OK OK well we do not have to get into a fight on the forums boys.

If anyone has a problem with anyone just take it to me. I will look into it and handle it. People will ether come to an agreement and see it my way. Or they will be sent packing :qt::qt::qt:

I love all you guys. So please lets not fight.

joe.... stop being a dutch bag. Play nice.

wow man please share with me the thread or threads where i did this. i have called no one stupid and never felt i was doing what you say i do. so if i really did offend you somewhere (i cant see how i did) it must have been misunderstanding. i didnt before or now have anything bad to say to you or anyone else and i havent and wont mouth off to you or anyone else here. let the truth be known. report my posts to needto where i did this.

I have to say I do not think I have ever seen joe be a dick to anyone.
I like to think I know everything that goes on on ef but I could be wrong.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding but I don't know how else I could have read it. I have to say I was a bit surprised when I read it because I've talked to you before, no problem. So, I don't know. Its not worth going into reporting and all that shit. I feel bad enough about it already.

Top Bottom