Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 fatloss stories....

gymrat827

High End Bro
Platinum
post them up...I know lots of you guys have used S4 for growth, but the fatloss is almost even better than the muscle growth you ll see.

Guys that have used it please post up a short success story.

I have a friend that's used a couple different ph's and he said he had better results from s4 at putting on size and leaning out.

I ran S4 and Ostarine stacked (both from sarmssearch) for 8 weeks. The goal was recomp mostly. I started out at 170 around 9% bodyfat and ended at around 166-167 at 5.7% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested). The end of that 8 week run is what is now my avi pic. I could go on and on about how great it was, but a picture is worth a thousand words!!

I ran S4 and Ostarine stacked (both from sarmssearch) for 8 weeks. The goal was recomp mostly. I started out at 170 around 9% bodyfat and ended at around 166-167 at 5.7% bodyfat (3 point caliper tested). The end of that 8 week run is what is now my avi pic. I could go on and on about how great it was, but a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Dang man that is some awesome progress....

Top Bottom