Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs transaderm log

Jason980

I just got my rs transaderm today, I will start using it in the morning and will start logging it tomorrow as well.
One thing for sure the cusstomer service and delivery time is second to none. This world would be such a better place if there were more people like Mr. Needtogetaas. He is the most outgoing and helpful person Ive had the pleasure of meeting. He doesnt know me from Adam nor had i bought any of his products and yet he. Has allowed me to take a few hours of his time answering all my questions.( believe me there is alot of em ) on several different occasions. If all you newbies( like myself) every need any info that you can bank on just pm needtogetaas. See ya tomorrow!

I'm in my man. Yea nate is a top notch guy. I wouldn't rep for them if didn't back the company and the products 100%

in for this

Okay so today was the first day I tried the transaderm! I had a really good workout felt like i had some good pumps in the gym. Tomorrow morning im gonna make sure to not drink any pre workout igniters and see how i feel with just the transaderm! Definetely felt a sense of well being. So far those are the two things ive noticed the most!

Will have more tomorrow!

Okay so today was the first day I tried the transaderm! I had a really good workout felt like i had some good pumps in the gym. Tomorrow morning im gonna make sure to not drink any pre workout igniters and see how i feel with just the transaderm! Definetely felt a sense of well being. So far those are the two things ive noticed the most!

Will have more tomorrow!

Keep us posted bro....

will run a log myself once my bottle is here. where are you applying the transderm ? sticking to only shoulders and upper back as directed ?

Top Bottom