Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2 rs-transaderm log

Peterlumberjack

Plat Hero
Platinum
RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain

I've started taking needtos transaderm. Im on day 3 today.
Very easy to use, dries quickly.

so far i've had a huge increase in libido.
my skin may be a bit oily.

I havent been weight training very much and dont intend to do more than a full body workout once a week or twice a week.

Ive been training intense submission wrestling for 5 hours a week and kick boxing 3-4 hours a week.

I hope this will help with my recovery and even help improve performance.

starting wt: 200-205

in for feedback. kill it brotha

feeling much stronger on this stuff. my strength seems to be much more explosive and my aggression is very high.
friday i came outside to see not just one but both of my mirrors were ripped off my car! I swear i would have eaten someones alive if I had caught them.

Subbed..

Looking foward to your results. Nice to have someone doing a different type of routine, ie, the wrestling with the full body workouts and utilizing the Transaderm. I think this is a pheonomal product for a solo test boosting run. Good luck..SJ

feeling much stronger on this stuff. my strength seems to be much more explosive and my aggression is very high.
friday i came outside to see not just one but both of my mirrors were ripped off my car! I swear i would have eaten someones alive if I had caught them.

Dude wtf?! People are just plain out dicks sometimes.

I was beyond pissed.
I did 3 minute live grappling rounds an hour straight yesterday. My recovery may be twice as god as normal.

Damn bro it seems like your making some amazing progress! Keep up the good work broski

Sent from my MB860

muscles seem to be fuller and stronger. recovery is improving and i suspect my hunger is increasing. Aggression still very high. I got headbutted in the temple and kneed in the top of my head by someone being sloppy in practice. I was outraged, I had to remove myself from the situation for a few minutes because it was an accident and i was about to commit a felony.

muscles seem to be fuller and stronger. recovery is improving and i suspect my hunger is increasing. Aggression still very high. I got headbutted in the temple and kneed in the top of my head by someone being sloppy in practice. I was outraged, I had to remove myself from the situation for a few minutes because it was an accident and i was about to commit a felony.

That situation sounds terrible, good work taking the time to cool off, I know id have difficulty doing that.

As far as muscle fullness, is it the softer feel like creatine can give or is it a hardening effect? Thanks in advace for the feedback!

its hard to say because im not that hard overall right now. Simply put, i look better with my shirt off. The muscle bellys are fuller and seem to be swole from nothing. Almost like i've been cutting and cycling mega carb loads....

Top Bottom