Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liffalot's SARMS-S4 log

liffalot

The Juggernaut, bitch.
Platinum
Hey guys,

So I'll be keeping a little SARMS-S4 log starting today. May lag a little bit over the weekends but I will update it with all the days in between on Mondays.

Probably wont turn out as well as RADARs log or some of the others I've seen on here but it helps me stay organized writing everything.

If anyone was curious how well S4 works on a college-age student, here it will be.

Stats:
Height: Between 5'11" and 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs
BF%: roughly 10% (don't think it makes a huge difference with SARMS

Goals: This will actually be my first cycle of anything other than your typical legal supps and creatine. I am beginning a bulk and looking to get up to between 180 and 185 lbs and still b solid around 10% BF.

Supps in use:
SARMS-S4 50g per day, trying to cycle 6 days on and 1 day off to hopefully avoid the vision sides
N2KTS, dose will vary as tolerance grows
Attack, 3 caps before
*Need2Slin, 1 cap with breakfast, 2 caps with post workout shake, 1 cap with dinner
*Ancient Strength, 3 Caps pre workout, so 5gs
Tribulus Terrestris, 2000mgs per day
*Big Blast, 2-3 scoops post workout

Diet is pretty good, decent amount of cardio in my workouts.

Will post my results from today later in the day.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

EDIT: forgot to mention what the *** means next to the supps; I'll be running Need2Slin for the first 2 weeks of the cycle and the last two weeks of the cycle. Ancient Strength is left over from a preparation bulk I just finished, so I will be finishing that next week, and the Big Blast will go as soon as the Need2Slin does (tends to make me grow a spare tire).

I will also be adding GEAR as soon as it arrives (next week)

Last edited:
Okay, so today I downed roughly 50gs of S4 with breakfast, a black bean and cheese burrito, after I woke up along with a capsule of Need2Slin (had to use the dropper, but went and picked up a slin pin later today). It worked out pretty well with the half life, as I got to work out about two and a half hours later (half life is anywhere between 2.6 and 4.3 hours if I remember correctly).

No nausea, I felt fine after dosing and the rest of the day. I just dropped the S4 into my mouth while it was full of milk and chased it with water and everything was fine, just a little aftertaste for about 15 mins or so.

Took 1.5 scoops N2KTS, 3 Attack capsules, 3 tablets of Ancient Strength before my workout. Definitely noticed increased vascularity; the veins coming down my shoulders and into my biceps were MASSIVE even though it was a core day today. I also noticed a large increase in endurance (went for an hour and a half pretty intense and still had fuel in the tank, as well as with my sets and reps). Its hard to tell if there was a general increase in strength because my core workouts dont always involve weight, but I certainly had great weightroom energy the whole time.

One little effect I noticed today was that despite hydrating well, my urine tended to be a really lemon-lime gatorade-ish color........dont know what thats all about, not too concerned about it.

I usually do two excercises simultaneously, one during the resting time of the other, in order to monopolize weightroom time. Most days i try to make it so that one excercise allows the muscle that the other excercise works to get adequate rest, but on core days, that doesnt normally happen.

Anyway, workout today:

Suspended Flexed arm hang leg lifts (alternating sides): 16x1 , 14x1, 12x1, 10x1
Suspended straight arm leg lifts (straight forward): 12x1 10x3

Reclined leg raises w/ holding barbell with locked arms (alternating sides): 16x2 14x2
Suspended knee raises (straight ahead): 15x4

Physio-ball cable rotations (each side): 50 lb x 12 reps x 2 sets, 65x10x2
Extended plate rotations: 45 lb plate, 10, 10, 8, 8
Push-pull core excercises: (lbs. x repsx sets)

Straddled flatback DB rows (each arm): 80 x 8x 1, 75x10x2, 75x12x1
DB offset weight incline press (different weight in each arm): 65(27.5)x8x3, 65(27.5)x10x1

I think that was about it for today. Went back to the room and had a Big Blast shake. Felt good the rest of the day, I didnt notice any difference in pumps from previous workouts. Thats about it for today, working out tomorrow morning I'll post about it.

Today I had a nice workout that wore me out for the rest of the day.

I worked chest and arms explosive style followed by a few games of intense basketball that gave me a pretty nice cardio workout. Again, lots of vascularity throughout the workout and for a while afterwards. I took the 50gs of S-4 about an hour before my workout this time, but still had nice muscular endurance, pumps, and weightroom energy.

Explosiveness was also great today; both in the workout and on the basketball court. A few times I jumped up and was able to grab the rim with both hands, pull myself up, and sit on the rim. Previously I had been able to almost grab the rim with one hand on good days.

Supp regiment was the same today as yesterday. Protein shake before and Big blast afterward. I used the same ingesting method that has been working well so far. I filled my mouth with protein shake, emptied the slin pin into it, and swallowed. The nesty taste is mild and goes away in about 5 mins.

Workout today:

Warmup:
DB incline: 55x20x2 , 65x15x2, 75x12x2
Reclined Bodyweight pulls: 10x5

The shit:
Decline Cable flys: 4 sets at varying weights focusing on acceleration down and slow up.
DB incline "fourth and ups": 60x10x4 (explode a fourth of the way up, then back down, then press to full arms length, and repeat.....so its really 20 reps....those get you tired real quick)

Standing Bent over alternating DB rows: 45x24x4
Explosive Ball Push ups, catching my weight on the medicine ball: 4 sets of 10

Ball hurls: 4 sets of 15-20 with 35lb medicine ball (these are a bitch, my buddy stands about 10 yards away and I kneel opposite of him. I hurl the ball in a chest pass motion as hard as I can towards him and on the way down I stop and suspend myself in a half push-up position on the ground. He rolls or throws it back and we repeat.)
Controlled 5 second pull-ups: 4 sets of 3 (my pull-ups arent great, but the fatigue settling in makes those really difficult towards the end of a workout)

The finish:

"Tabatha drill"- Push ups- 3 seconds down, 3 seconds up, 25 second intervals with 10 second rest in between, 7 sets

Those cooked me up really nice, and ensured that I would feel some major atrophy tomorrow. Not all of my workots are like this: I do quite a bit of regular style training, so to mix it up for my muscles I throw in days like this.

After that I went and downed a Big Blast shake and played some basketball games for cardio for about an hour to an hour and a half. Felt unbelievable after; I had super clear vision and that "high" feeling that you get from endorphines, but it seemed really amplified today, maybe because of the SARMS?....

Anyway, overall, Im loving this shit so far. I can tell that a couple weeks from now I will be making some serious gains. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning before I do anything to get a good measure of my current weight.

Results so far: Significant endurance increase, significant weightroom energy increase, decent pumps (not a ton different from normal yet), increased vascularity, and a nice increase in explosive muscle activity as well.

Side effects: None that I can tell so far. Turned my piss a little funny colored the first day but other than that, nothing.

Ill keep this updated.

Diet for today included: Roughly 35g of protein in a shake (sugar and fat free) pre-workout in the morning, followed by another 46g serving of Big Blast, with a lunch consisting of grilled chicken, steak, and kafta, with some rice and thin bread. Dinner later

Not really thrilled about today. I woke up and popped my .5 ml of S4 down, then went to work out about an hour and a half later.

I was determined today to try heavy deadlifts for the first time in at least 2 or 3 years, probably more like 3 or 4. Hell, I don't even think I had done deadlifts in a year or so, and even then I hadn't taken it over 250....

So really, started out the day stupid and really quickly got smarter.,....but I also don't think that my legs were entirely recovered from monday when I really did them in. The soreness went away yesterday and I was hopeful that today the atrophy would be gone, but alas, it doesn't look like they were ready to go again yet.

Workout:

Deadlifts: 225x10 , 285x8 , 305x5, 355x2 , 225x8

And that was it. I got up to 355 and didn't have too tough of a time with it, but once I set it down after that second one, my lower back started to kill (so naturally, I did another set...:dodgy:). After those, I was running out of time, my back was hurting me, and I got this goddamn cut on my finger that would not stop bleeding. So out of respect for the equipment and my body alike, I decided to give today and tomorrow a rest from lifting. I'll be starting back up on monday.

Now, heres my soapbox about why my deadlifts suck (even though those personal trainer douchebags say twice your bodyweight is what youre supposed to dealift, I don't buy it.) First of all, my proportions are not condusive to most lower body oriented excercises, especially not deadlifts. I have abnormally long legs in comparison to my upper body and on top of that, disproportionately long tibia and fibula in relation to my femur length. This forces me to throw my ass back quicker than a lot of my buddys in order to get the bar past my knees (which protrude farther due to said leg proportions), and subsequently turns my deadlifts into semi-RDLs.

I have more mild problems with squats, mainly just from the long legs (the elongated tibia and fibula actually aid in squatting which is nice). But anyway, since I would like to be able to walk as a 50 year old man, I think i'm going to have to ease my way back into deadlifts and I'm going to keep them at a reasonable weight in the 10-12 rep range.

Or at least thats my sentiment at the moment.

But, if nothing else, I did eat pretty well today. I started off the day with some turkey and a protein shake, follwed by a large chicken breast and black beans, and followed again by another shake. For dinner, I made some egg whites and warmed up more turkey and had both of those with another shake.

Trying to get all recovered up for this next week. I'm gonna train it hard all week and try to really clean up my diet to a fine science eating somewhat like I did today. Its just tough when you dont have a kitchen and are forced to rely on the dorm cooks for meals.

I also weighed myself today on a scale that I consider to be accurate and it read at 184 with my clothes and shoes on. So my estimate is that I'm looking at being right around 180-181 lbs stark naked right now.

I'm pretty excited about that news because it means that in my pre-bulk I even put on some good muscle weight, so I may change my goals to reflect this.

In addition to that, I'm looking and feeling lean and getting some nice muslce hardness. I'm hoping that will hang around once the SARMS are gone! I may do some light cardio tomorrow morning, but I will post my regiment if I do.

Yea I'm working on it, sorry. Been really busy for a couple days.

So Sunday:
Rest day. Same drill as far as supps went, popped .5 ML of S4 in the morning with breakfast (which was turkey and eggs). Need2Slin with each of my meals as well. Lunch was a nice black bean puree burrito with some steak and chicken mixed in, and then fajitas for dinner.

Kept it pretty lean on sunday with the meals so this week is looking good. I'm going to try to start eating more, I'm starting to feel a little less "full" in my muscles around meals when I'm only eating 3 big meals a day, so I'm going to start adding some good protein between meals as well. But the best part of sunday; I went home for dinner and lo and behold- not only had my bottle of GEAR come in, Nathan threw in an extra bottle because there were problems with my order! So I'm all stacked up on GEAR and ready to go starting monday (today.)

For today:
Woke up in the morning and downed my .5 ML of S4 again with my super protein breakfast. When I can, I make breakfast pre-workout and it consists usually of egg whites, turkey or turkey sausage, green chiles, and garlic all chopped up and made into a scramble. Tastes great and is awesome for a nice lean protein breakfast. Also started my GEAR regiment: popped 3 GEAR with every meal today including breakfast.

After breakfast, went and worked out, looked something like this:

Warmup:

DB incline: 65x15x2
Wide Ascending Cable Flys: Med. Wt.x15x2

The shit:

DB "fourth and ups" (up a fourth of the way explosive, and then down and slow all the way up to the top = 1 rep) : 70x8 , 65x8 , 60x8 , 55x8 , 55x8 (With 1 min rest between sets)

Iron Angels: 15x10-15x4
DB Military w/ full bottom rotation and inward squeeze: 55x8 , 60x8 , 55x8 , 55x8

Control Push-ups (sheering inward): 10x4 (30 seconds rest)

Wide Ascending Cable flys: Hvy. Wgt. x8-10x4 (30 seconds rest)

Yea that pretty much kicked my ass. The thing with those workouts is when you do those fourth and ups its basically like doing twice the reps. So those are tiring enough even without only resting one minute between sets. So after those, its tough to really throw up anything too heavy, especially when I have been training for muscle growth and less for strength.

Pretty satisfied with today though. Im getting sore still which is nice because it means that my muscles haven't fully adapted to all the excercises I'm doing, particularly when I throw in new ones like some of those.

Diet for today consisted of my protein breakfast, followed by a Big Blast shake post workout, followed by 2 Better bars for lunch and a black bean burrito, and lasagna for dinner.

Wasn't thrilled with the lasagna but it was one of those things you have to do. The rest of my day went well. I'm estimating about 130g of protein intake today, which coupled with GEAR at every meal should put me around 220-250. I'm still going to need to up my protein intake if I want to make the 1.5g or 2g per bodyweight. I'm going to pick up some turkey and just chow on that all day with a shake here or there and maybe I cant get it up to about 300g or so.

Anyway as far as feeling, I've still been feeling great with every workout. I'm starting to feel some bigger pumps from my lifts during my workouts and my veins are popping up in places I hadn't previously had them. Even when I'm cooked I still feel like I'm ready to go!

Bodyweight is maintaining at 181-182 right now. I'm assuming with 5g of ancient strength along with N2KTS and Big Blast that there is about 3-5 lbs of water weight there, which means I have put on a little bit of weight since I started my pre bulk a few weeks ago!

This is good news.......I havent been able to put on a pound since I dropped from 225 :worried:

But things are looking good! I'm definitely going to get a good workout in tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to do legs or core yet, I guess I will just decide before I hit the gym.

I promise to try not to keep everyone in the dark for 2 days at a time anymore!

Killed that shit today.

My legs are going to want to fall off of my body tomorow. Anyway, felt good today and got an awesome leg workout in. I'm starting to smell really fucking bad really quickly now, so if B.O. is any indication of test increase, there has certainly been some. I had forgotten how much I love those days where I can't even walk up the stairs back to my place! But I was certainly reminded today.

Workout: (excercises without a line space are done simultaneously, one in the rest of the other)

Full Squats: 135x12 , 185x12 , 225x10 , 275x 6 , 225x10 , 225x8

Seated Leg Press: (I think empty it weighs 80 lbs.....so we will go with that): 420x12 , 520x10 , 680x8 , 800x6 , 600x8 , 520x10 , 520x10
Full Jump Squats: 135x10x3 , 135x8x1

Uprights Hamstring curls (single leg): 115x10x2 , 115x8x1 , 95x10x2
Leg Extensions: 170x12x1, 210x10x2 , 250x8x1 , 210x8x1
Seated Calf raises: 3 plates x 15-20 reps x 5 sets

After that, my legs were pretty well cooked. Again, I'm usually going for more GH release and less Strength on my lifts so I go with low regen time which does not allow my CNP or ATP to get anywhere close to full recovery. I took a little extra time on the squats because I havn't been going up to 275 very often and I wanted to get a set with some of that weight to start preparing me for summer strength training. I kind of went overboard on the leg press and extensions; once I started getting a few plates on there on the press and started getting towards the end of the stack on extensions, my inner juggernaut took over! :kaioken::D Especially when you start getting the "I'm staring at you but I'm acting like I'm not because it would hurt my pride if you knew I was looking at you, but I really need to see if you can throw up all the weight you put on" looks....its just hard to resist the hulk urge. ;)

Felt great today though! I left the weightroom swoled and barely able to walk down or up the stairs. And as far as feeling goes, I had awesome pumps today; not only in my legs but also in my upper body (front, back, as well as arms) which I didn't work at all today. Maybe the SARMS pumps are starting to kick in!

Diet for today consisted of my "power breakfast" (egg white, turkey, green chile, and garlic scramble)with 3 GEAR and .5 ML of S4 at about 8:00 in the morning. I got back from class at about 10:00 A.M., had a protein shake, had my pre workout regiment, and headed to the gym. Upon returning I had a Big Blast shake with 2 Need2Slin and 3 GEAR. Returned from my next class right at about 3:00 P.M. and ate about 1.5 Better Bars (made with power butter). At around 4:30 P.M. I had another protein shake; half Egg white and half whey. At about 6:00 P.M. I had a nice Combo Bowl dinner; large amounts of chicken breast, beef, and shrimp over a bed of rice noodles with 3 GEAR.

So overall today I figured I consumed.....: [30g + 3 GEAR = 50g] + 50g + [50g + 3 GEAR = 80g] + 57g + 50g + [(probably close to 40g) + 3 GEAR = 65g] == 353 grams of protein

That is just about exactly where I want to be at to put on some good mass. Almost 2 grams of protein per pound of my bodyweight and I'm very happy with that consumption level, now I just have to keep it! I'm already starting to feel more full in the muscle areas and surprisingly to me I have been looking very lean as well. Upper abdonimal definition is even increasing (I'm also seeing slight increases in definition elsewhere).

Anyway, thats all folks. Not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow....but youll know as soon as I know.....or soon enough anyway!

And remember.....

KILL THAT SHIT!!! :Boomstick :jenscat:jenscat:jenscat

Pretty solid day today.

You know the drill, woke up, 50 grams of S4. I actually found out that my power breakfast didnt keep very well so I ate a couple of Better Bars instead, worked just as well.

Same supplement regiment in the morning before I went to work out. When I arrived at the weightroom, my legs felt like they had been run over by an eighteen wheeler, then backed over, parked, hydraulics kicked in, then burned out on again........so I decided to make today a beach muscle day!

Workout:

Warmup:

Incline DB press: 55x20 , 60x15
Horizontal Bdywght Strap Pulls (focus on bicep contraction): 4x10

Tricep Pulldowns, spread bottom: med wght x 10-12 x 4
Bicep cable curls, spread top: med wght x 10-12 x 4

Iso single arm tricep extensions: med wght x 10-15 x 4
Frankenstein cable pull-downs: (each set consisted of 4 accelerating pulls, followed by 4 as fast as I can, and then 4 slow and controlled...so 12 reps each set) 4 sets: 3 med, 1 hvy, 1 lght

(This was the killer)
Iso Hammer curls at varying angles (10 seconds rest between sets): 30x6-10x5

Bodyweight dips: 25x2 , 20x1 , 15x1

That got my arms pretty hammered today. For some reason, it is getting easier to isolate those muscles and really get them a good workout without really having to do a ton of excercses.

Had awesome pumps today! I think those SARMS pumps I had been hearing about are starting to kick in well. Along with the nice pumps was some increased vascularity (increased even from last workout) and I am also seeing some increased recovery as well in most areas.

Diet today consisted of an estimated 280g of protein. Not quite as high as I would like it, but today was a bit weird.

First of all, I didn't get the chance to have a protein shake between lunch and dinner because my homework schedule didn't allow, and second of all I was in a rush and totally fuckin spaced my 1 Need2Slin and 3 GEAR before dinner :worried:

So that was factored into my intake. Anyway my comp is about to die, more tomorrow.

Top Bottom