Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro advice

practical76

Let me start by saying, been a long time lurker and never been on a cycle (not ready for that yet). I have bad gyno from when I was a fat, lazy, *beep* and despite all my efforts they are not that much better. i figured I should give Letro a shot to see if it helps and worst case I will just get surgery.

My question mainly revolves around the length of time I can use it, I am going on several holidays in 4 weeks and am only back for a few days each time before the next flight so don't really have time to do the recommended dosage I have read (~3 weeks of 2.5mg ED, 1 week of 1.5mg EOD, 1 week of 0.5mg EOD and 2 weeks of 20mg nolva ED). I was thinking of trying,

2 weeks of 2.5 mg ED
1.0 mg EOD for a few days
0.5 mg EOD for a few days
1 week of 20mg nolva ED

Then I'd basically be getting on a flight. I am not sure if this is wise given it's not very long and if I should just wait until I get back so I can do the full period. I have a wedding coming up so if it can make any difference, anything is better than nothing.

I actually purchased this several months back but have been putting off attempting it, because I have a feeling I only know enough to be dangerous so any advice is much appreciated.

That's not gonna do anything for your gyno. You have to taper it up to 2.5mg over a period of a couple weeks, then stay at 2.5 until the gynos gone (could take up to a couple months), then taper back down slowly over a period of a couple weeks while taking the Nolva at that point.
And I hope you got yourself some legit letro /Nolva. Either get pharm grade or get it from the one trusted RC source (AG-Guys.com).
Hope that helped!

I did get it from agguys , since I am going on holiday in 4 weeks, should I not even bother attempting this then and just wait until I am back and can devote a much longer period. I was tempted to try doing the 4 weeks then simply have another go a month later - guess that's not advised.

Thanks alot, really appreciate it. I'l wait till I get back and start it properly. Any recommendations on how long I should run it for or should I just run it till it's gone? Don't want to go for too long incase of any real side-effects so maybe limit to 2-3 months ?

Top Bottom