Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint Supplements

DevD

I have had joint supplements earlier and was pleased with the results, however i still have those leftovers and they expired about a year and half back.Yes they were stored in cool and dark place. I was wondering if they can be still used or shall i discard them completely. i see no puffiness or leakage from the caps. Plz have a look of pics....

I have had joint supplements earlier and was pleased with the results, however i still have those leftovers and they expired about a year and half back.Yes they were stored in cool and dark place. I was wondering if they can be still used or shall i discard them completely. i see no puffiness or leakage from the caps. Plz have a look of pics....

It wouldn't stop me from taking them lol

Supplements don't really expire. As they age, they loose potency but they don't become rancid or toxic. They are still safe to take.

The only exception is food based supplements like fish oil and whey protein.

@DevD what supplement are you using? #Curious

Top Bottom