Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Introducing new version PHYTOSERMS-347 v.2X, with discount codes****

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
The EF community talked and Dr. Ziegler listened. The new Phyto-serms347 is out. http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html <<< here is the link.

2nkoxo1.jpg

Not only does it contain the same ingredients as before, but it now contains TWICE as much of them. The 347 in the name is the % it raises T levels in the body according to studies so it makes a fantastic stand alone, or post cycle therapy (PCT) choice.

What can I expect when I take Phyto-serms?

A: libido, strength, and stamina will rise
B: energy will go up
C: greater endurance in the gym and the bedroom
D: twice as fast recovery after cycle
E: twice as much recovery and results when taken daily
F: loss of body fat, addition of lean muscle mass
G: Guaranteed results or 110% money back guarantee. just send it back and not only will they refund you your money but they will add another 10% cash to your credit card.
H: Next day shipping all over the world

How can I buy Phyto-serms?

http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html <<< if you click this link you AUTOMATICALLY will receive a 35% discount on your bottle. This means you save $80.

The promo: buy 1 bottle at the discounted price of $147 and get any addiontial bottle half off $147:
for example:
Price for 2 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $220.50
Price for 3 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $294.00
Price for 4 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $367.50

Code: PHYTOOFF

Last edited:
Re: Introducing new version PHYTOSERMS-347 v.2X

Q: How do I run phyto-serms347?

A: As a stand alone run 1-3 capsules per day, you can run it year round, you do not need to cycle this product since it is NOT suppressive. For post cycle therapy run 2-3 caps per day for 4-8 weeks.

Q: What kind of results will I get using it as a stand alone or adding it to my supplement/steroid stack?

A: Phyto-serms will raise your T levels up to 347% without shutting you down or suppressing your HPTA. This means you will be stronger, faster, and gain lean muscle. It also contains aromatase inhibitors which will keep water weight off, giving you a harder and more vascular physique.

Q: What kind of results will I get using it in my post cycle therapy?

A: Phyto-serms will help you recover twice as fast because it naturally raises your T levels and help jumpstart your HPTA without suppressing it or roller coastering things. It is a must to use during your post cycle therapy. In fact it is one of the two recommended supplements in "The best PCT of 2014" that was written last year so you know it is used by the EF community for a reason.

Re: Introducing new version PHYTOSERMS-347 v.2X

Q: Is there a discount code for Phyto-serms?

A: YES!! if you click the link >>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html it will automatically direct you to the site where you will save $80 on a bottle or 35%. In addition there is a promo below

The promo: buy 1 bottle at the discounted price of $147 and get any addiontial bottle half off $147:
for example:
Price for 2 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $220.50
Price for 3 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $294.00
Price for 4 Bottles with Promo Code and Discount - $367.50

Code: PHYTOOFF

Q: What can I stack Phyto-serms with either on or off cycle?

A: Phyto-serms can be run alone, it is so powerful that you do not have to stack it at all with anything unlike almost every other supplement on the market.

A neat trick guys will do is run RS transa-derm on cycle, and then use phyto-serms for post cycle therapy. you can purchase RS transa-derm at the same link http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html and you can mix and match both products getting 4 total and you will get 1 free... So if you buy 2 RS and 2 Phyto, the system will automatically credit you back with 1 of those free when you checkout. or 3 and 1 for example.

Last edited:
Q: What happens if it doesn't work as well as I would like?

A: Phyto-serms has a 99% satisfaction rate by customers but just so you have peace of mind it also comes with a 110% money back guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied just return the bottle and get your money back plus 10% extra to boot.

Top Bottom