Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma Stanzol vs. Letrozole

Labtec70

Hi guys

I bought FS as a mild AI early last year, and I've used about five bottles (over 18 months).

The effect I got from the Forma Stanzol was not what I expected. For some reason it had a better mental/psychological effect on me than it did for anything else. My sense of well-being, energy, mood, and libido, all increased significantly.

So, I purchased more of it for the side effects rather than anything else tbh. I know the immediate thought is that my oestrogen was very high and this is the result of getting it down to lower levels. However, I have used other AI products prior to, and after using FS - Arimidex, and Aromasin, for example. I never felt as good on these products as I did on FS.

Might it have some positive effect on the adrenal glands? I'm postulating on the possibility that it does something to benefit people who may have sluggish adrenal glands. Does anyone know if this is a possibility or even a fact?

I'm considering giving Letrozole a go, because of the reviews about it being a better version of FS. Nevertheless, the Letrozole allegedly is a cortisol inhibitor. If this is the case, then this will elicit a counter effect on the adrenal glands, and will be the last thing someone with sluggish adrenals should take.

What gives guys? Any explanation on how FS may be effecting me positively would be appreciated. So too, an opinion on how Letrozole will compare - relative to the mental well-being, increased energy, and libido enhancement I experience from it.

Many thanks in advance of your replies men (and ladies). ;)

Craig

forma has other stuff in it, your standard aromasin doesnt. thats why your getting positive side effects.

letro/adex/stane is going to do all that stuff, forma is a complex of ingredients and is very well designed.

Keep using it buddy

Gotta go with letrozone here. it has added ingredients to the formestane that will help give superior results then to those of forma alone.

Letrozone is beast... Can't wait to run it.

Thanks for the explanation guys. Yes Rick. I meant LetroZone, not Letrozole. Sorry for any confusion.

I've just bought some more FS, but will definately be filling my boots with Letro as soon as it runs out.

Cheers.
Craig

Letrozone is definitely a step up from forma. You won't be disappointed with it. Let us know how you like it brother

Thanks for the explanation guys. Yes Rick. I meant LetroZone, not Letrozole. Sorry for any confusion.

I've just bought some more FS, but will definately be filling my boots with Letro as soon as it runs out.

Cheers.
Craig

run a log on here if possible when using the letrozone! we are always here to help and others are eager to read your results on these products.

Cheers.
Craig

yea, i thought so too, but just went with what you had in your 1st post.

Letrozone is what you want, it will be everything forma is and better.

Top Bottom