Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Ostarine Cycle (With Log)

LuckNoMore

Im taking ostarine at 10 mg for 4 weeks and then using nolvadex for my pct.
i have never used any chemicals like this before but am eager to know the effects that it will have on my body

Day 1: I feel fantastic. I had the best workout i think I have ever had. I feel very euphoric ( probably a placebo or my own endorphins being released) I cant wait to see the results i get from this cycle.
I am also cutting on this cycle.

i have never used any chemicals like this before but am eager to know the effects that it will have on my body

Looking forward to hearing your progress.

Since you're running a lower dose and shorter cycle, you may not need nolvadex for PCT but you can see how you're feeling and maybe keep the PCT cycle more "mini". A lot of guys will run something like HCGenerate along with the Osta in case of supression happening. Hopefully, you'll have no issues. Keep us posted! :)

Hey guys another ostarine log, im using product from Uniqu***als. Seem some people were wondering about the quality of this product so figured I would post a log. Im 6'2'' 230lbs 21YOA

Running at 12.5mg per day for 3 weeks at the end of the third week Im going to see where Im at and will either increase the dosage or keep it the same. I want to leave room for improvement with future cycles.

Im also running letro at .25mg EOD. PCT is nolva at 20mg per day for 2 weeks. Any suggestions on this????

Just took my first dose....tastes like shit..... Letro tastes like ****ing candy in comparison haha

Diet is best Ive ever eaten 300/300/70 for 3000 calories.

Top Bottom