Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cyclo Z-Mass????? Please Help

SmooThy5464

well i just read about a new product called " Cyclo Z-Mass" its suposed to increase your testosterone levels and help gain muscle mass and strength as well as attitude although could just be an advertisement not quit sure it also talks about and older product called "ZMA" which this is like a step up from if i am reading this correctly so please post any comments/info. about the product... curious to find out more about the product thinkin about of trying it please help... Thank You

Last edited:
ZMA = Z mass = zinc monomethionine aspartate

nothing wonderful :(
certainly not efficient in increasing your T levels

IMAO it is just some marketing hype but I don't know the exact composition of that new product....

ZMA to me is an ok product. Helped me sleep better which is important. I can't say whether or not it actually raises test levels though.
I personally didn't like Cyclo Z-Mass. You have to bite the tablets then hold them in your mouth until they dissolve.
I would go with regular Z-Mass PM or EAS ZMA-HP.
Just my .02

DO NOT BUY THE CYCLO!!! they are sublingual.....but what they neglect to tell you is that you have to crunch up like 3 or 4 of them and put them under your tongue. the hitch is that they are the size of the amino fuel 2000 horse pills. that was hell having all that crunched up shit in my mouth, supposedly getting it all to stay under my tongue. i mean common sense dictates a sublingual formula should include small tabs.

Top Bottom