Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colostrum

interesting... don't sound too good... guess i'll give it the big thumbs down... i already have plenty of gas from my protein shakes lol :p

From the info I have read Collostrum looks very promising, but like ribose, at the current high prices to take a decent amount for results it is a pass for now.

I think that Collostrum is a good supplement to take for general health and well being as it can boost your immune system, but I doubt that it has a massive anabolic effect on its own. I throw some into a shake almost every day.

Tony

At 20mg/day this would last for 20 days.

200 grams, $15.00 @ beyond-a-century.com

and if you just use after or before a workout it could also be good idea... any other thoughts on this?

Took the stuff for about 3 months and it did not give me the shits as bad as regular protein but it was a lot more expensive. I did noticed that it made me sleep better and my body fat went down. My weight went up, added about 5 lbs of muscle during the 3 months. This may not sound like much but for a hardgainer like me, it was a lot of muscle to add. After about 2.5 months my weight was staying constant so i decided to switch back to a cheaper protein. Maybe now will be a good time to try it again, seeing how its been nearly a year since taking it. Another reason for quiting was due to the fact that it increases your IGF levels and according to a few articles, you are increasing your risk for prostrate cancel. However the lastest research indicates there is no link between the two.

Top Bottom