Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoBra's sarms s4 log

CoBra666

Broken
been back at the gym since my 2 year layoff with injuries. at my max weight or close to there anyways i was 220 and about 33-35%bf. dont laugh i know it makes me sad. after my rehab i started busting ass in the gym again around just before xmas time. couple months ago i hit 185 and 24%bf. and as of today i am 191lbs and 20%bf. mind you that is measured by the cock-touchers at world health who say there results are within +-5%. i figured to actually be a little lower seeing as half my abs are visible as well as visibility of the seratus anterior and newly visible fuck lines goin down into my pants. all of that was accomplished with no juice, i did check out forged burner for a month but otherwise all diet and gym time.

good improvement from before but still not happy with where i am at so im gonna jumpstart a little more fatloss with sarms s4 @75mg/day for about 60 days. might throw in some extra supps along the way. possibly PES alpha t2,shift,erase for 8 weeks also, starting at week 4. some adderllin as soon as it arrives and i do have another forged burner and a couple of need2slin bottles. everyday supps include, multivit, krill-ts, vitamin c.. guess thats it for now

so something like this
s4 @75mg weeks 1-8
adderllin 5-8
t2/shift/erase 5-12
forged burner 9-12

my training is weird as i work out of town every other week for 7 days at a time, followed by 7 days off but ill be doin my best.

my focus is weight loss primarily and muscle maintenance, or if possible obviously muscle gain. possibly get into the high 170s. and down towards 15%bf. dosing 3 times a day @25mg. 6 am, noon, and 6 pm. workouts are all at 7:30 pm.

my current max lifts for 5 reps are bench 185, squat 315 and deadlift 245. i can deadlift more but one of my injuries was a lowerback injury which i had a setback with in february so i am kind of babying it along. i figure i could throw 275 or 285 on for a good working set, but we will see when i get there. gonna be going for around 2300 cals a day.

so here we go:

have taken 2 doses so far today, both taste like ass. dirty ass. good wakeup though at 6am. felt kind of different within the hour. not like an energy boost but like determination or something. jerked off once. felt good. guess ill sit around till tonight when i got boxing class

also a longer term goal is getting back to my max lifts. when i was 22 i could bench 245 for 12 reps, dl 315 for 10 and squat 365 for 10 @ 165 pounds. would like to have that back by this time next year plus a rockin summer bod. although ill never be that small again. would like to be at 175-185 pounds. bf% no higher than 12-14 at any point in the year

either boxing is that much harder than muay thai or im gettin lazier in the last month i havent gone to class. that was hard. lots of calisthenics, bag work, combos. on a side note its funny watchin fat ppl. this girl was there diddling around with the squat rack at 6 when i got there. when i left at 15 minutes to 8 she was still dicking around with weights. not a drop of sweat.. shes gonna be fat forever she might as well just give up.

meals were
oats with berries, coconut and milk
chicken breast wit mixed veggies
whole grain rotini with mixed vegetables
orange and 2 scoops of peanut better
shake post workout with high glycemic carbs
not sure for dinner yet, prolly good ole reliable chicken breast and veggies

all portions are relatively small. been eating around 1800-2300 cals for so long if i eat till im saitisfied every meal its in that range every time.

muay thai class tonight, today is actually day 6 of s4. i was quite busy with training for work this week so i started the log a few days late. did dick all today, spent some time at the office. woman drivers piss me off. bought 2 new cat trees for the house. the kittens love them. i put them by the window so they can look outside. the letter "s" button isnt working well and its gonna put me into a rage soon. one more dosing of s4 in 2 hours @ 6 oclock, then muay thai @ 7:30

meals pretty much the same so far except breakfast i had eggs and 12 grain toast with a piece of jalapeno havarti in between the egg and bread. mince garilc mixed with extra virgin olive oil spread across the toast. gonna have turkey burgers with the recipe that SouthernLord posted up for dinner. delicious

3 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, cheese
chicken breast wit mixed veggies
whole grain rotini with mixed vegetables
orange and 2 scoops of peanut better pre workout
shake post workout with high glycemic carbs
turkey burger for dinner. oven baked potatoes

muay thai was good today. felt better. def noticing my cardio is down tho. my partner was this hot little ginger girl. for like partnered ab work and stuff. had these little white short shorts on. i was lookin right up/down them depending on what we were doing. twas nice. i got her phone number after class but i wont call her seeing as i have a gf and all. sometimes i like to just get numbers for fun. make sure i still know how to do it. i wanted to do the s4 today since muay thai is lot of cardio. that would make this day 6 @75 mg and not noticing any side with my vision yet. gonna take the next 2 days off. try and bone the girl tonight before i go back up north for work, but my abs are toast. might be a pump and finish!

thanks ultra i try :biggrin:

so wednesdays are my fuck around days. i was up at 4 am to get ready for work. have to drive around pick up my crew around the city and be at our head office for 6. well i must say finding my workers is like finding the 7 fucking dragon balls. its never easy. one of my guys takes his bus in and goes and gets tanked all night. calls me at 4am and tells me the intersection of the hotel he is at. of course it is in the furthest corner of the city, completely out of the way. and then i make it to the intersection and there is about 6 or 7 hotels and he wont go outside and tell me the name of it cuz he is hungover. i pretty muched looked for the scabbiest one, he wasnt there, so i went to the next scabbiest one and sure enough there he is on the side of the hotel hunched over the curb half dead. anyways driving from 4am till noon kind of messes with my diet so i just grabbed some quick shit to take with me. work from noon till 6 pm. they also had no protein at lunch either or for 3 pm snack. not happy.

oh well first day not on sarms of my 2 days off. feeling wrecked from muay thai. gonna take tonight off, cardio tomorrow, lifting on friday.

meals

2 eggs and 12 grain toast
protein shake with phytogreens
3 oatmeal to go bars while driving
cold veggies with hummus and avacado
steak,prawns and baked potato

so far im not sure yet. i feel focus upon taking it. but i havent been going to muay thai too much lately, mostly focusing on weights. so friday when i lift again i will have a comparison. my cardio has taken a quite the drop in the last couple months so that makes it extra hard to guage. but as i have been slacking there i really have no comparison at the moment. my diet has been consistent for months with the exception of wednesdays. but my weightloss has plateaued a bit without doing any cardio lately. upon the first week i am down 2 pounds but those were taken at different times in the day. my first post i went to world health to get weighed and bf tested at 10am on my sleep in day, with nothing in me but a protein shake with 2 cups of milk at 9am. when i get home again i will re-weigh with the same protocol, same time, same outfit to get an accurate body weight. i am noticing veins moreso though. from below my abs, up my entire side which is new, going up into the shoulders. so, so far that is my only noticeable difference at the moment

cardio day today. 500 cals burnt split between, eliptical, bike, and treadmill. i hate cardio, it isnt going easy for me. also day 2 not on sarms. be back on tomorrow and lifting again, so we shall see how shit goes in comparison to my last lift session. otherwise just work all day, checkin out some new products to look into. my pc is giving my guff. first "w" wasnt working, then "s" that was the bad one it was like i was typing with a lisp. now "2" is barely working. gettin on my nerves. i dont even write down half my temper tantrums, but even re-reading this log so far it is becoming evident my temper is more fiery than i thought. lol a methadrol extreme could do some damage for me. im gonna run that after my sarms.

diet is back to normal:

protein shake with phytogreens
3 eggs, 1 piece of 1 grain toast and berries
chicken breast with cucumber, carrots and roasted red pepper hummus (made with flax seed oil also)
chicken breast and banana
pork loin, large piece of tuna and potatoes

Top Bottom