Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better than ECA (LEGAL)

Jeff5886

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot:

I am looking for something stronger than ECA. Diet and training are on point. Here is the issue: I am in the military and do not want anything that I can not buy/take legally. I can buy Bronkiad/Primatine all day legally; is there anything else behind the counter that I can take without a prescription that would be effective?

Go to SARMS1 and get GW501516 if you are looking to cut. (ETA: have tried it from other companies without success - pay the extra for SARMS1).

ECA is as good as it gets without getting jittery from albuterol and clen from what I have experienced. Yohimbe makes the libido go up, but gives me cold sweats.

Synephrine is a weaker cousin of Ephedra that can also be stacked in there (was originally in the ECA Xenadrine and Hyrdoxycut mixes and likely still is in there under "bitter orange").

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot:

I am looking for something stronger than ECA. Diet and training are on point. Here is the issue: I am in the military and do not want anything that I can not buy/take legally. I can buy Bronkiad/Primatine all day legally; is there anything else behind the counter that I can take without a prescription that would be effective?

Too bad you missed out on Gaspari Detonate (ORIGINAL FORMULA)
That stuff packed a punch.

Top Bottom