Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Albuterol source

cobra1122

Hi everyone

I would like to run my first albuterol cycle. I know the dosages and how I will run butAg-guys are out of stock. What other sources are legit?

Thanks

have you already exhausted all options like N2burn and Yohimbe...??? diet is there? n2slin??

I hate clen and dont even do good on albuterol. Try for a time release version.....much much easier to be on all day.

have you already exhausted all options like N2burn and Yohimbe...??? diet is there? n2slin??

I hate clen and dont even do good on albuterol. Try for a time release version.....much much easier to be on all day.
Diet is good, i am on a fat burner and yohim flame (working great so far) and wont use the albuterol until fat burning slows down. Thanks for the check

Just updating on this. Since ag guys didnt restock I went ahead and purchased albuterol from . Im on day 4 @ 12 mg/day and I dont feel anything different at all.

Just updating on this. Since ag guys didnt restock I went ahead and purchased albuterol from . Im on day 4 @ 12 mg/day and I dont feel anything different at all.

I'm in the same predicament, so I'll be following you closely on this. I was also thinking of going with RUI but I can wait a bit because I'll be starting my cycle mid December.

Top Bottom