Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine When Cutting,plz help

NYCLifter

Hi I was wondering if creatine is wise to take when cutting because i dont wanna look like a stick:/ or something but have some fullness in my arms and chest looking good but i heard that if i take creatine it will make it hard for me to loose "FAT and also my little Belly" but if i add a XENADRINE will it help if the MYTH is true about CREATINE HOLDS FAT MAKIN IT HARD TO LOOSE FAT???

If you are cutting and especially if you are taking Xenadrine then DITCH the creatine. It will just make you retain more water, which will prolong your process.

I understand that you are worried about dropping muscle mass. Just be sure to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day and drink at leat 1 and 1/2 gallons of water. Do this and you should be cut in no time with a minimal amount of muscle loss.

------------------
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

I must disagree w/ the Almighty.I get my BF% down to 3-4% b4 shows and always stay on creatine for muscle fullness.Just don't use the brands loaded w/ sugar.

------------------
wspwst

I'm with bodyfx. Most of the guys at the last bb constest I did said they started back on creatine with 6 weeks to go until the show. They said it increased muscle fullness and did not hurt their leanness at all. I'm going to use creatine right up to the contest next year.

I was searching the boards for this exact topic, and this is what I found. But, it didn't really answer my question because there were differing opinions but no real basis to them. I've got three weeks til my contest. I had laid off the creatine for a couple weeks, but just started back three days ago. I've put on 6-7lbs in that time, and that is the exact opposite of what I need. What I'm wondering is this: Will the weight disappear quickly upon stopping or should I quit now while I have time?

If you tend to get bloated while using creatine than find another way to take it other tan the digestive track. There have been many new sublingual creatins, although they are more expenise they also help to avoid bloating and a loading phase. Also, creatine gives fullnes to muscles due to water retention. You will look more full but less hard when on creatine. :D

Top Bottom