Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAT BURNERS

rgosit

ive been lifting to bulk up for a wile now, since last f-ball season ended, ive gained about 35 pounds. due to bulking up ive also put on some fat. if i take a fat berner and cut down on carbs will i lose strenth and size gains??? '
and also after i stop taking the fat berner will i put the fat back on??
what are some good fat burners???

suggestions???

try to eat as much protein to your weight for example if u weigh about 200
try to take in 200grams of protein to perserve muscle mass, fat burner would be xenadrine limit the carbs to about 75 a day and cardio like 3x a week or something
smile.gif
stay focus and train hard

what kind of foods would i eat for lunch??
i bring lunch to scool with me, and usually have sandwiches.. but bread is filled with carbs and sugar isnt it?? and what about milk? that has fat crabs amnd sugar. what alternative foods can i eat to aviod carbs fat and sugar??
what foods should i aviod- besides fast food, and junk food?
is there ne good fat berners at suplement direct, or proteinfactory???
will fat burners take way my appitite??

Ok here. i admit i am no pro at all of this

But in the past three months i have lost an easy 27 lbs.....
my secret

Water, and lot's and lot's and lot's of it

my theory, drink it like your 15 years old and you've just been handed your first mickey of rum, chug it, all the time.

And remember, fat loss is about a balance, a balance of proper foods, don't cut out carbs too much it'll screw up your body. but for carbs be sure to eat whole grains, and just take overly fatty foods out of your diet, for somehting like no fat yogurt

an example is

A no fat tuna sandwich that i eat

take no fay mayo, mustard, whole grain bagels, pickels and lettuce, put em all together and it's great. If that's not your type, there are a thousand alternatives to healthy sandwiches, like no fat mayo mustard, low fat cheese, whole grain bread, chicken breast, tomatoes whatever veggies you like

eat that with lot's of fiber rich foods to keep things moving on through the system and your set

it's all healthy, and also remember that fat is an essentiell part of out daily diet requirement, but it's how and where we get our fats from

I hope this helps a little

Chantelle
smile.gif

Make sure your nutrition is up to par and your h20 intake is no less than 1 gallon.Make sure carbs are ingested pre- and post training /practice.Xenadrine might give you the jitters but your body will adapt
however try one capsule only just so you can get a feel then increase dosage accordingly.Look up the pros and cons of all fatburners.:)

ECA or ECY is a good help but a CLEAN DIET is the key!! ;)

The thermos actually help preserve muscle while dieting.......

But yeah, what little_girl said.

Top Bottom