Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey guys, what do you think about cutting gel?

wrestler69

I thought spot fat reduction was impossible, and if is is wouldn't this product be dangerous if you covered your whole body with it. Man, im sick of all these lose weight fast gimmics to make a buck. I wish all this shit was never invented and peole could only compete on how much effort they put into it. Hey maybe I'll load up on some cutting gell and do a couple leg extensions, and then go eat at old country.

Through manipulation of the andrenergic receptor (beta 2 and 3 as well as alpha 2), it is theoretically quite possible to spot reduce, particularly in certain people and certain parts of the body -- Due to variations in andrenergic receptor densities/distribution. Basically, "stubborn" areas such as hips, thigh, butt in women, and perhaps love handles in men have a high density of alpha 2 receptors (which are anti-lipolytic). If one antagonizes these, which is what yohimbine does, one can increase lipolysis. There rationale behind topical fat loss agents is that we can localize distribution of the drug where we want it (adipose tissue) and keep it away from the places that cause the unwanted effects (CNS and heart), thus alowing high dosages, and perhaps true "spot reduction".

:p :rolleyes:

I read in the other forum (MM) that one guy lost FOUR (4) inches off his love handle after 1 bottle.

I tried Dermaline (same as cutting gel) but from Kleinbecker.com .... for 2 days now .... my skin looks tighter .... will see what happens in 30 days.

Lipoburb by SANN (any thoughts/experiences?)

I just ordered some Lipoburn by SANN......it sounds 100x better than Cutting Gel....it has the active ingriedient in Cutting Gel as well as Yohimbe HCL, Coleus Forskolli, and Usnic Acid (like in Lipokinetix).........

Has anyone tried this stuff? It sounds promising...Cutting Gel was a rip-off, but this stuff seems like a topical version of Lipokinetix......any thoughts from anyone?

sorry to say that SAN is a another company that you might want to add to the list of misleaders.

their product DOES not contain YOHIMBINE HCL. This company cannot even spell ALOE on their label.

A friend in the industry was contacted by them, in an effort to get his distributing company to carry LIPOBURN. They could not give amounts of ingredient per serving, could not explain why their label said yohimbe hcl and said they would call back with the info. that was six weeks ago....

If you want yohimbine hcl you should get the powder and make your own with aloe vera gel and/or aspercreme. As of yet their are NO reputable companies that make a topical version.

peace

macro....

this has caught my interest. would the yohimbe be absorbed with aloe gel/ aspercreme? i have heard that even rubbing the powder in will get it through the skin but that goes against what i know about the epidermal layer. would phlogel or dmso be an option. (dmso not an option for me mind you....ewwww) hehe.

your thoughts on this.

would 5grams of hcl be a good quantity that would last?

Lipoburn a farce?

I just read Macro's comments....i called the company as well and person answered the phone who seemed to know little about what he was was talking about......

But how do you know there is no Yohimbe Hcl in the Lipoburn? did they admit it to your friend in the industry? Anyhow, if its junk i'm sending it back for the money-back.

Top Bottom