Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The $0.81 post workout shake with creatine, YEAH BABY!

Valdez

Here it is the perfect post workout shake, 0.81 cents and tastes like fruit punch. www.supplementdirect.com : 11lbs of dextrose=10.00 1000g creatine: 25.00 www.proteinfactory.com : WPC= 4.25 a lb WPI= 8.25 a lb
get the protein at proteinfactory (WPI or WPC) fruit punch flavored and with stevia as the sweetener (stevia is fairly weak, because you will be adding dextrose.) add 1.5 servings of dextrose to 2 servings of protein and a spoonful of creatine and this is what you get:

carbs: 105g
protein: 45g (wpc) 54.5g (wpi)
fat: 1g
calories= 600 (wpc), 635 (wpi)
price per serving= $0.81, $1.30

at 4 workouts a week for a month thats $12.96 a month a MONTH!

consume this bad boy after an intense workout and your insulin will be up, glycogen refilled, and anabolism through the roof. remember to eat a solid foods meal containing at least 40-50 grams of protein 1-2 hours after this (most important meal)

you could also slam one of these for breakfast, just use a little less dextrose... maybe 50-60 grams.

Hi, U seem to know what your chatting about, any ideas about where and what i can get as a Hardgainer? At the moment im spending about $160 on Eas stuff. Waste of money? Im on a budget as a student, and im in the UK
Cheers
omid

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Jeetkunedo: in another post you're saying that budget is limited and yet you are spending $160 on supps!

Sort out your diet. Forget supps.

do not forget supplements. they provide you with what you can't get simply from your diet. think very hard before you do something that insane

------------------
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHEN THEIR CONQUERED

okay well I'm basking in the $0.81 cent 600 calorie post workout liquid heaven, if no one wants to join me then I'll continue saving my money and getting big and be happy,

later... LOL

Originally posted by PerfectTemple:
do not forget supplements. they provide you with what you can't get simply from your diet. think very hard before you do something that insane

No. Supplements do exactly what they are called: supplement. They only work if your diet is sorted.

Why not get the creatine at protein factory too? They have there performance creatine for 4.25/lb, dunno how to convert grams to pounds to compare prices...

first off great post and thanks for the info. Just wondering however if dextrose is better than maltodextrin post work out? or is does it not matter post work out?
that dextrose is cheap, at proteinfactory it's about double the price.

Top Bottom