Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help!!!!!!

1BADMF

I am currantly on a cutting cycle and on a strict diet and have 5 weeks before a show. My ? is that I look really flat and don't want to lose any more weight, would takeing creatine make me hold to much water even if I take clen, and a diuretic, THANKS I really want to come in hard but I look so flat right now.

creatine is probably useless. don't cut your sodium till about 3 days out. check this post I found
biggrin.gif
ate: March 29, 2001 06:20 PM
Author: DREXX ([email protected])
CONTEST PREP...

DIET

-No carb diet for monday, tuesday, wednesday and thurday morning
-Carb up from thursday noon till the show (48hrs)
-I will make sure to have no more than 1000mg of Sodium for Friday and Saturday
-I will add 2000-3000mg of Potassium (divided dosages) for Friday and Saturday
-I will drink lots of water for 10 days (8 liters) and then 24hrs before the show I will stop it all besides a couple sips to keep my mouth wet.

TRAINING

-Last heavy training on Sunday before the show (Back, Trapz and Lower back)
-Depletion workout (upper body only) on Thrusday morning just before starting the carbup
-Stop cardio about 10 days before contest unless I am still too fat
-Keep posing all the way to contest day (Atleast 30 min per day for the last 2 weeks)

DRUGS

-Winny 50mg ed for the last 6 weeks
-Fina 45mg ed for the last 4 weeks
-Test Enanthate 300mg per week for the last 4 weeks shot on Saturday
-For the Test I will use my judgement if 2-3 weeks out I don't like how I look I will drop the Test
-Increase Clomid and Nolva to 100mg and 40mg for the last couple days
-A drink consisting of 12 ounces of grape juice, 4 ounces of red wine, 50ml glycerol, 10g creatine. Drink one slowly the night before and then right before contest
-Lasix for the last 2 days probably around 20-40mg per day

CUTTING AGENTS

-Stop all stimulants about a week out as they can interfere with the carbup
-Before that I will be using Clen @ 80mcg per day for 2 weeks (caffeine added if I can tolerate it)
-T3 will be used for the last 4 weeks (tappering up and down from 25mcg to 75mcg to 25mcg)
-Before the two weeks of Clen I will do ECAY stack 3 times per day for about 5-6 weeks.

GROOMING

-Stop tanning about 3-4 days out
-I will use Prep-H before tanning the last week or so to get rid of sub-q water in quads and lower back

BETWEEN PREJUDGING AND EVENING SHOW

-Eat low sodium
-Sip on some water as needed
-Eat plain chicken breasts and plain baked potatoes

WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE???
(http://216.203.152.213/Thread.cfm/Index.cfm?CFApp=2&Message_ID=6001)

Date: March 30, 2001 05:41 AM
Author: the Heart Break Kid ([email protected])
sounds nice to me...what kinda foods are u gonna carb up on? and how many carb meals are u going to have...make sure u have that in check because that can make u overspill...make sure u use the lasix right..i used diazide and messed it up..i looked so flat and i was so dehydrated i couldnt break a sweat or get a pump...are u sodium loading and depleting? if u dont know much about this then dont even bother especially since u are using lasix...i wouldnt train my legs for 10 days prior to the show...make sure to cut out shakes at around a week and a half out they are a lil high in sodium...instead of posing oil use something called Hot Stuff...it makes u vascular...heats your body up real nice too and it gives a shine so u dont really need oil with it...make sure u are dark also...the way i did it was using ProTan (youre gonna think this is nasty) but i put coat number one on Thursday night before bed..then i put like 3 on friday and one on saturday to touch up...i didnt shower it off i just let it sit and dye my skin and i came out DARK..learn from my experience..if u have any body peircings, take them out for prejudging..they didnt like my nip rings too much i was told...make sure u have your mandatories down pat because those are what will bring the attention to u...u need a good first impression...i think that about covers it sounds like u are on the right track..what show are u doing? weight class? are u on time as of now? how far out are u? peace
the Heart Break Kid
(http://216.203.152.213/Thread.cfm/Index.cfm?CFApp=2&Message_ID=6019)

Date: March 30, 2001 07:46 AM
Author: WonderWoman ([email protected])
Subject: carbing up
Some carbing up testimonials I picked up from being backstage:
A guy who won overall in a local Florida show last year said he carbed up with fruit, damn was he shredded. Know another guy that uses granola few days before, the dryness of the granola draws water in from your body to digest it. Not sure exactly how he explained it but it made sense to me.
Tanning: Tanning will save you many coats, and spend the $ for a paint that washes off in the shower. Sleep in black sheets!
I've painted lots of hiny's for shows so definitely be sure you're dark. I'd love to share other experiences but you guys probably won't listen to a woman anyway!!
Good luck WW

Top Bottom