Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Protein Powder??

rgosit

what proteins have u seen best results wile using?
and does ne one kno if the ratings in the prosource supplement buyers guide are accurate?
because all the cytodyne and prosource products get 5 starts..wich is the highest.. and no metrx, prolab twinlab, or EAS products recieve a perfect score?
im 17, whould u suggest ne other supplments beside multi vitimin creatine and protien powder to take??

thankyou

The best protein's are either whey or casein. The prosource supplement buyers guide is a piece of junk. I would not read that anymore if i were you,it can poison your mind. I am not trying to be harsh,but seriously its very biased. Their trend is usually the more expesive products and their stuff is the best. Company name is not the thing to look,indgrients is,dont let them brainwash you into thinking cheaper brands are undosed etc. On the topic of supplement reviews,the bill phillips review is also garbage,i would stay away from that. I belive it is best to obtain as much unbaised information as possible,and also talk to real people,like the people on this site and other sites and ask them their experiences with certain products,thats a better review than any of those bias prints. Again i dont mean to come off like an ass or anything,my tone may have been a little strong,but i just hate those books,because i use to be poisoned by them too.

First, I will say that I am biased in favor of my product Triple Threat 3/60. Here's why:

I believe it is important to consume different types of protein so that you can get the different amino acid profiles of each type. So I blended the three most powerful muscle-building proteins available today, Ion exchanged Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin (White), and Milk Isolate. These three proteins have been combined in a specific ratio to create a complete balanced amino acid structure that will fuel your anabolic environment and aid in muscle growth.

Whey is a good protein, but by itself, you have to add glutamine, and I think it makes more sense just to vary your proteins and get the glutamine from a "food" source instead.

Additionally, taste IS important. If a product tastes poorly, you know you will not want to drink much of it, and will probably subconsciously not take as much as you should. So, I used real vanilla and cocoa powder in Vanilla Milk Shake and Chocolate Milk Shake flavors respectively -- nothing artificial.

The only "trick" ingredient I added was a Hoffman Laroche vitamin and mineral mix, so you have a high protein moderate card, low fat meal.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

thats what i needed... i wanted to kno if it was bullshit.. i was wondering y all there products got the good ratings...
but what is a good protein to buy?? designer whey?
optimum 100% whey- ??

thank you

Actually, Mr. Spellwin (obviously) makes some very good points. Whey is terrific, but on its own is one of the poorer sources of glutamine. Casein is a slower absorbing protein, so perhaps post-workout it's not so great. A mix like the metrx products, or the triple threat, or any powder with more than straight whey is a good idea for most times of day. however, post-workout, I'd really recommend a pure whey protein.

Isopure no carb is great; pure whey isolate with extra glutamine.

so whats a good all whey protein?
r the optimum products good? i was using the 100% whey, but someware i was told that it sucks because its cheep.
and what is a good protien thats a mix of other protiens( product and brand)
should i buy glutamine by itself??
and what i s a good multivitimin? (product and brand)
THankyou

I checked out the price of the Triple Threat protein, and it looks like a very good deal, especially with the varied protein sources. Postworkout, I'd have to say stick with a whey only blend, but otherwise a combo protein such as Triple Threat or Metrx is your best bet for the rest of the day. Also check out the Protein Factory for their formulas. They have great prices, but I'll admit, the taste of their proteins isn't exactly the best. Alex (the owner) admits this part also, but he also states that he guarantees his ingredients to be pure and legit.

im going ot look into the triple threat..ware is a good place to buy.
and for post werkout i will look into the isopure, disignerwhey, and optimum 100% whey.

im still looking for a good multi vitimin

thank you for the replies
i already posted this... but i dont see it so im posting again

optimum 100% whey is great,the pro complex is over priced, you can make your own pro complex or triple threat at protein factory.com much cheaper. Designer is extremely overpriced. Post workout carbs can be bought from your local brewery(dextrose or maltodextrins),or at supplementdirect.com,they sell dextrose cheap,they charge too much from maltodextrins its label undder complex carbs. Protein factory charges too much for carbs.

i found 23 servings of isopure for 28$
is 50 grams of protein post workout tomuch??
i was told 50 grams post workout was to much.
is the protein factory the only place i can get this triple threat>??

still looking for a good multi vitimin
frown.gif
cheap)

thankyou

Top Bottom