Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplement company

musclepump20

High End Bro
Platinum
Who do you think is the best supplement company out there? I've been hearing a lot of flak about EAS/Muscletech. Anything else out there that's any good?

------------------
The greatest feeling is the pump

actually EAS/Muscletech just spend the most on advertising to make stupid people think that!! Prolab, Optimum, Sports one, ASN, AST, Eclipse, I've found all these guys to be just as good.

------------------
View
After placing in a spring of '99 Jr. Competition, My ego got the best of me and finally popped, releasing all the Hot Air....
View

-Blackop
"I'm not a fighter.......I'm a killer"
USMC

there all good,its best to just ignore the company name and all the fancy labeling and look directly at the indriegents

I like Met-Rx (minus the hmb product), AST Research, Optimum Nutrition-Great rip off company meaning they don't do any research/Development but they do a great job of copying other products that other companies develop and offer it for a cheap price, and Syntrax for their weight loss products but the rest of their stuff is crap!

I like Scitec and AST. Pretty honest companys and fair prices. I think Biotest and Higher Power suck big time.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

Not an all around supplement company, but let's not forget the quality of the protein factory. I do agree about Optimum. Copycats they are but who cares if we're getting the stuff cheap.

Top Bottom