Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anyone else think Pro Complex tastes really bad?

crunch1

I have the chocolate and I think it tastes awefull, i just decided to try it after using desinger, does the 5lb whey taste as bad as this?
Anyone else think its gross?

I love the chocolate PRO COMPLEX. i was getting tired of designer and prolab discontinued the whey isolate. I am so glad i found it. Try this though, two scoops protein, half a banana, a spoonful of peanut butter and 2 cups of milk. it tastes great and has ons of nutritional value

crunch1
Yeah, I think it tastes bad as well. I got the 5lb tub awhile back and am still trying to chug it down. I now mix it with my TripleThreat to make it go down better. But I was greatly disappointed with it. :mad:

sleepy glad you like it bro, but I personally dislike it alot. :(

playdo you're on your own with the turd tho. :D

Last edited:
you've got to be fucking kidding me. pro complex tastes great. sometimes i mix it with milk and its just like a chocolate shake. if you use water the key is to use only about a cup. any more and it will be watered down. i like to add strawberries with two scoops, ice and flax oil. one of the best i've ever tasted.

Top Bottom