Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketosis>????

I have been doing no cardio (yet). I have lost almost 15lbs. in 4 weeks. That may or may not sound like much to you but the big results are in my waist size. I've gone from a 36 to a 34 that I have to wear a belt with. Two more weeks and a little cardio and I'll be buying some 32s'. Yeah It works and as far as I'm concerned it's fast. The first three days off carbs gave me terrible headaces though. Good Luck

Ketosis is the way to go... I've been in ketosis for about 4 weeks now and have lost 22 lbs and 2% bodyfat!

Should I try ketosis, I dont want to lose weight, but just body fat. I'm at 14% now, I'm struggling to get it down to 10%.

Thanks.
AD

My Keto diet consists of these foods, I don't have any order or rhyme or reason as to what to eat when, other than that I eat one of them about every 3 hours that I'm awak.

Boneless skinless grilled chicken breast.
Hamburger patties.
Pork chops.
Tuna fish (with Louisiana hot sauce).
Salad with Italian or ranch dressing full fat dressing has less carbs.
Bacon
Eggs
dill pickles
An excelent snack.
Take sliced turkey (cured like for sandwiches) use it like a tortilla put bacon cheese and real mayo in it roll it up and suck it down. It's goooood. If you can find some turkey slices large enough add some lettuce and tomato.

i supplement with fish oil caps and flax oil.

Top Bottom