Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omelettes

sweets

ok. there has to be someone out there with a creative recipe for omelettes. i don't think eating chicken and veggies after a late night workout is doing it for me... but i get soooooo hungry. gotta eat gotta eat gotta eat... sorry. any suggestions???

Hi there sweets. I can't answer your question, but I hate to see someone struggling to get where they wanna be! Why an omellete? What kind of omellete?
What are you goals? What is your age, your weight, your gender, your %bodyfat, your current diet and exercize, your experience blah blah blah??

well, first off, i must say thanks, MS!!!! i almost felt like i was knocking but there was nobody home. anyways, you ask why omelettes??? here's why:

i end up getting home from the gym close to 11:00 pm (i always aim at starting my therapeutic torture a lot earlier, but... well, never happens.) so, then i come home to these already half-devoured gourmet masterpiece dinners.. ahhhhhhhh!!!... so annoying to me... and find myself very tempted. not good. so then, now i need a little sumthin sumthin to make my tummy happy. and i need healthy... not gourmet.

so omelettes seems fair game. easy, quick, yummmm. oh, and easy digestion. or so i've read. but i could use some advice on this newly developed theory... obvious, huh.

my stats: f/ 23 yrs old/ 5'5"/ 147 lbs (grrr... not for long)/ 23-24% bf (that either)/ eat high protein (about 100g/day) low carbs (between 50-60g/day before 3pm) and really low fat (i guess about 30g/day) pretty active: cardio kickboxing 2-3x's a week/ lift 3x's a week/ and then abs concludes every workout.

goals: i neeeeeeeed to drop my bf (not boyfriend, heehhee... not today, atleast. j/k) i'm soooo impatient, it is unreal. so what do u think??? i've definatley gotta mix me up a little eca. quickly. and morning cardio sessions asap... but sleepy time is sooooo sacred... zzzzzzzzz = sweets with a :).

i've said enough!!! :) really...i have, haven't i????? thanks, MS, for the chat. i feel like we know each other. j/k. i'm getting silly.. ciao, sweets!!!!

p.s. i always love to hear some good advice. this board has some very knowledgeable people on it. i'm a newbie with a lot of motivation. i want to look goooooooood. so pleeeeeze write back. i really appreciate it. oh and, mumumuMUchas gracias!!!! :) heeheeh. abuhbye.

1 carton of egg whites (about 8 egg whites; or 4 egg whites and one whole egg, whatever. Put in a bowl, mix with some hot sauce.

Throw some onions, mushrooms, and a few sliced hot peppers in a pan. Stir fry 'em with some soy sauce. put them off to the side. in go the eggs. add in the filler, with some cheese if you want. If you're weird like me, put some ketchup on top after you serve.

I was very bored one morning, and sick of microwaved egg whites.

ahhhh... just what i was looking for. sounds spicy. i loooove spicy. no ketchup, though. yuck. thanks, Belial!!! will try.

I have found that a 6 oz. can of tuna is a nice night time snack. That last can completes my three cans of tuna a day. This is great cause the tuna alone has 97.5g, and I also usually have a piece of chicken breast or something. But you can check out the first post I put on this board a couple weeks ago. I asked about good night time snacks. As I recall, it is subject: nite time snacks, water, and a new eating disorder. I would get the link for you, but I don't know how to do that. Can someone teach me that?

Later.

~dE

Top Bottom