Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need a quick weight loss diet

neal

i have a friend that is about to go to modeling school and wants to loose a little weight. she has two weeks, and i was thinking maybe a e/c/a, clen stack. but i don't really want her to get involved with unnatural stuff. and i don't want her to puke herself or starve herself. i mentioned morning empty stomach aerobics, and no carbs after four. but can i get some food combo's that would allow her to loose some weight (she doesn't have very much at all to loose). she doesn't drink pop and is drinking plenty of water. she occasionally runs and is pretty active. well all replies with be greatly appreciated.
thanks

go look at bigandy69's post "cutting diet made easy". it looks good to me. i'm thinking about trying it out myself.

NOt to throw cold water on everyone here, but if she loses anything more than 1-2 pounds a week, it'll come back pretty fast.

Does she lift? If she does the cardio in the am, lifts 3-4 days a week, eats high protein and low carb (under 30 grams a day) she'll dump some weight. She needs to eat 5-6 times a day, take the ECA, drink water and be very disciplined about this.

I suggest lifting not because she'll gain any appreciable size, but it will speed up her metabolism pretty quickly.

Originally posted by neal:
if forgot to mention that she has a heart condition. would the e/c/a harm her?

Very possible, don't take any chances, you don't want to be the person that recommends this stuff. You'll be responsible if something happens to her.

Top Bottom