Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet plan...

Neo_born

My Diet Plan
------------

I am planning to do a three day diet cycle. This is my plan please feel free to tell me what you think. I believe this will be the best of both worlds. I am trying to do yes the so called impossible. I am on a mass building cycle while trying to lose fat. These are my stats:

Weight: 184 lbs
Height: 5'7
Bf%: don't know but can't see abs and have like an inch of fat on ma abs
Cardio: I'm on a twelve week program. First 2 weeks: 30min a day, Next 2 weeks: 45min a day, Next 4 weeks: 90mins a day morn n night, Next 2 weeks: 45mins a day and the Last 2 weeks: 30mins a day.
Anaerobic Workouts: 2 days on, one day off.

Diet plan
=========

Day one: zero carbs all day except for the two post workout shakes. In the first shake: creatine, 30g of dextrose. In the second 15g dextrose, no creatine and 5g of glutamine. I'm consuming 4 meals of steak,chicken etc of protein, amount is the size of ma fist. My daily fat intake comes from two tablespoon of fat from flax n olive oil day.

Day two: is the same as day one.

Day three: Carb loading day woohoo. Clean complex carbs from rice, perhaps a little flat bread.

After this I go back to day one again and repeat.

------------------
Peace n Love 2 Ya
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

bro, too much cardio on the CDK is not good, 90 min morning and night!!= u don't want to look like a 12 year old teenager do you?
to get a full effect of the CDK you need to be on low-carbs for at least 5-6 days, not 2 days, then you can have a 24 to 48 hour proper carb up
My 2 cents
Mr.X

sorry that's 45 mins in the morn and 45 mins in the night.

------------------
Peace n Love 2 Ya
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

Top Bottom